BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corporation

BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines77 reviews

Fun workplace amd collaborative

Over all Bpi AIA is a good company Employees are friendly Work station is very pleasantSalary is good Benfits is good With uniform provided Annual physical check upFamily day

Pros

Free dinner for overtime and travel allowance

Competitive company

Why not BPI Philam Life? You will experience a competitive company with newly renovated office. Surely, you'll enjoy your stay here! Goodluck and God Bless!

Fun Workplace

Fun workplace. Good place to experience a job. Happy to help people on how thy will avail a insurance with investment product from bpi philam here at the BPI Branch.

Being with BPI-PHILAM is bittersweet.

The hardest part of the job is on how you will make people believe in insurance. We all know that us Filipinos are not all Financial literate and if they can’t get anything from it immediate they will think that insurance is only an expense. But on the other hand seeing clients being protected by BPI PHILAM fulfills our job responsibilities.

Excellent

"It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. The Sales and HR Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it.

Good Compensation & training

You need to have good relationships with the bank partners Meet the targeted Sales requirement every month. Report daily basis Be professional & don’t let the pressure take you down.

management is great

i enjoyed my stay, although the actual work is challenging, but the people are amazing. i had fun and i learned so much. i grew as a person and it will surely help me with the future career i will be taking

Its ok

Its one of the top companies in the industry so expect a high expectation company, although you have targets to achieve still the company offers good benefits.

Good workplace environment

Good people Excellent managers Good sales training Friendly technical support staff Well organized work processes You have to move a lot Fair compensation package

Fun workplace with millennial workmates

The company has a good environment, but an employee have to deal with individuals with different attitudes. Provides good benefit for the employee and gives importance to a individual's idea.

Great company to work for.

- Work culture is great. - Benefits/compensation is great. -You will always meet new people everyday. -You will be able to help people secure their future.

Highly competitive workplace with great collegues that will support you

The most enjoyable part of the job is because you get to know more on the culture of the backroom office as well as the in branch sales branch it gives you morale when you know that there are two tyoe of support you can get in order for me to give my 101% of my true potential.

Fun work place..

Good benefits New learning Exposed to different kinds of people Happy to assess and help clients i their need and priority. Helping to secure the future Secure Protect Plan

Pros

Allowances. Incentives

Cons

group meetings at night

You'll have a good time working with the company if you have the ability to pursue and help people.

As part of banking institution, working with this company was enjoyable and the experience that I had with them is one of the best! Though the salary is small, the incentive will kale up for it. As long as you are hard working.

Productive, Benefit is also good

It's nice to help other people/clients prepare their future financial needs. I think it's not just I am working with the company, I tend to work to help our clients be financially prepared.

Fun and Rewarding

Start the day right by setting your mind to your daily, monthly and future goal. Failed to do this, will end your day with nothing. The company will surely help you achieve your goals but, i found out that it will start on you. The entire management will try their best to help you achieve your daily activities. The hardest part of the job is when you tell to yourself that you cant do it. and the most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when the client agreed with you to secure their future for any uncertainties.

A good start and best training background in sales

no benefits, no bonuses,could not be considered as a lifetime job. Unless you belong on the top management. No security at all.Not a company for long-term.

Pros

They do great in providing incentives to Bancassurance Sales Executives.

Cons

if you will not achieved the quota per month, you can lose your job although your a permanent employee.

Overall experience

Overall my experience with BPI-Philam is quite a roller coaster ride. I was able to improve my skills and capabilities with the company but I did't like being assigned away from home. Plus considering the enormous quota it sums up to the effort. If you're going for a sales path ask for a provincial location from your supervisor but if it's in metro manila pick place where the demographics are away from the corporate clients, due to corporate clients are always in a hurry.

Pros

good salary

Cons

quota

Productive workplace where you can meet different types of client

Everyday is a challenging experience because as a bancassurance sales executive, your are assigned to BPI Branch/es. For almost two years in the bank, I was able to handle clients who are in need of bank services and sometimes they are irate. Handling irate clients is a big challenge and being able to handle them well gave me the sense of fullfilment. Also, many of the clients I handled keeps on coming to the branch to avail insurance product.

Pros

Free company/branch outing

Fastest Growing Company in the Philippines

The company helped people in achieving financial security that we all deserve. I learned a lot especially in dealing with different people with different personality.

Productive and FunWorkplace

Be open to challenges and you can feel the rewards afterwards, theres a lot of room for success here if you just keep on pushing forward. Never give up in times that you feel low be prepared to accept the task and carry on to reach your goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corporation in popular locations

• BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?