Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.

Bounty Fresh Food, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines87 reviews

Good working envronment with great colleagues

eight hours of work from monday to friday. all individuals do their part for the company. fun to work with other departments. workplace is clean and safe.

Pros

sick/leave and holidays with pays, on time salary, mandated government benefits

Cons

stress given in any situation

Work hard

Work hard every day, motivations give you fuel on daily working environment. Always value your work, value workmates, learnings, bosses and subordinates.

Good start for entry level job seekers

The workmates are okay, the job is okay. The organizational politics is evident esp when you belong to rank and file employees. There are so many job to do but very less pay. Sometimes the bosses are so tiring to deal with. On the other hand, Great training and good start

Stressful

Too many bosses. Unorganized work allocation. Bias management and superiors. They only care to those in higher positions. Good performance and efforts are not recognized. Their basic salary is good for entry level.

Makes you a competent You.

This company is willing to invest into the continuous learnings you'll need to be a better You. These include your Personality and the Skill Developments you need.

Bad work culture. The organization structure is messy. You don't know your anymore.

I didn't push through with my regularization because I felt I will not grow in this Company. The deliverables are really stressful because you have a lot of boss even though they're not part of your job focus.

Pros

Product discount (P 10 below off only)

Cons

Stressful, Bad Culture, Messy Organizational Structure

Unsatisfied

You will meet good colleagues. The job is easy but the management is toxic. No trainings provided. Long working hours. Salary increase are for those people close with the boss.

Good working environment, co workers are nice & friendly. All in all the job experience was at par best!

People at work are all joyful person & very respectful. All managers & supervisors are very supportive to their subordinates. My manager is very supportive to me too.

Pros

14th month pay plus bonuses

Cons

nothing

Productive and fun workplace.

In my stay in this company,i learned how to handle people and make friends, also i learned equipment maintenance and troubleshooting like ventilation system, cooling system, feeding system, generator set etc, also their benefits was great because they give free accomodation and foods upon hiring.

Pros

Free accomodation and foods

Cons

No overtime pay, no fix schedule

Good place for starter.

Good colleague, kind superior, they are open willing to teach you about management. The facilities and equipment inside farm are automatic but not high tech.

Pros

Free meals and accomodation

Cons

Long working hours sometimes or depending on the life stages of the chicken

Fun work place. But no benefits.

You will work even on the special events like for example Christmas, New year etc,. If you're under the agency you will not receive any benefits from the company except the government mandated benefits. No growth.

Pros

Cons

No chance for promotion. No benefits. Thrifty employer.

a Good company with benefits but sometimes poor management. in my workplace, I have a Good environment specially a Kind Bosses

•Good and competitive salary and benefits•Good and Kind Bosses•with free trainings and seminars•Good work environment•not fixed in working hours•sometimes poor management

Pros

Free meals, and Accomodations

Cons

Not fixed in working Hours, and takes to long in processing in my Clearence, it takes more than a five months in processing, thats why a received my separation is too late.

A fast phasing company,

Good for fresh graduatesGood working environmentA legacy companyLack of benefits Long working hours Say good bye to your social life, you'll rather sleep due to over work

Pros

Good environment

Stressful place

They have good management, they let you do what you want-to implement with your personnel as long as its proven to work and make the work easier. Expect that you wont have social life anymore, because they have no day off, your day off is when you are sick

Pros

Everyday OT for 3 hours

Cons

No day off

Good

Good working environment for fresh graduates, they will allow everyone to excell in your own field. best training ground. not good for long term growth

Pros

free meal 3x a day, seminars & training

Cons

no overtime pay, 12-16hrs work per day, always inside the farm, some toxic workmates

Require lot of time at work

Require a lot of time for work, good for great starter for 1 or 2 years plan... after 2 years you will know if you need to proceed or find other company.

Cons

No benefits in long term job

Long work hours & Full of workloads

At first you’ll be challenged to work at Bounty but as time passed by, you’ll realize that ONLY workloads are continuously increasing. No craeer growth. Lacks innovation. No recognition or any performance-based token. No bonuses other than mandatory 13th month pay.

Pros

Free water and oftentimes free merienda.

Cons

No career growth.

Productive and fun to work this company

I am happy to be part of this company. I hope to work in this company I will do my best. I can say that this company is really great. The interview is very easy

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

A Good company to work with

A good company environment all the staff, and management are very nice, free accommodation, free meal and nothing to worry about the daily expenses. Good Good company in all

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

It's a fun place to work

Since it's group of companies I am only sharing my nice experience from the sister company. I learned a lot from my team here which gives me an edge as an employee in my new job

Pros

Stable company, corporate build and compressed work schedule.

Productive and Competitive

must be self motivated and hard working in all aspect of work. be optimistic and fast learner, patient and friendly to all your co workers and superior.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.