Bounty Agro Ventures

Bounty Agro Ventures Employee Reviews

Philippines53 reviews

Fun workmates

Travelling is part of our work and it brings life-work balance but management has lack of support in terms of quality. I worked here for 7yrs and I realized that technical growth is missing but overall the workmates made my work here so much fun.

Pros

travels

Cons

low salary

Great Benefits but toxic environment

So much competitions on different departments, very toxic environment. No additional pay on holidays, no overtime payment and very long working hours and reach up to 16-hours working on one day without overtime.

Pros

Provided with vehicle and fuel allowance

Cons

Long hours and no overtime pay, very toxic environment

I enjoyed working in Bounty Agro Ventures . My collegues were so friendly. A healthy environment indeed.

The working environment is so good. My collegues were so friendly and we treat each other like a family. I really enjoyed working there. It was fun and I've learned a lot.

Good company good benefits

Good company name, good salary, good benefits but being ang Management trainee 1 is very stressful specially handling 20 branches of Uling roaster and Chooks to go.

Pros

Fast reimbursement, no lates

Cons

Full duty

Friendly workplace with a good chance for prof. Growth, althought required to work on holidays

Very friendly,the manager is very kind and assuring. Smooth experience. The hiring process is quite long but it is also a great learning experience. Good company if you are into agriculture.

Stay away from this company!

Working in Bavi is one of the worst mistakes I have made in my life. Your workmates are toxic and rude. They treat you less when you are new and disregard your efforts and invalidate your problems. Your superiors are demanding and will make you work more than the hours needed for the job. The environment is very stressful because of the management. If you wish to grow and improve on your skills and work attitude then I advise you stay away from this company. I wish I never applied.

Pros

Cons

Rude coworkers, demanding superiors who are not qualified, poor management, stressful job, long hours on the road with no overtime, no job work/life balance.

Bad management and staff

Bad management and staff. They are not friendly. Low salary with full of stress. Be careful before you apply here. The chicken injected with chemicals (Chookstogo)

Pros

Cons

Stressful job, unfriendly staff, bad management, low salary, no OT pay

Overworked-underpayed

You work for 12 hours a day, do all the job on the store with out partner or anyone assisting you and the salary is juts basic provincial minimum rate. No bunoses they just make you over worked employee.

Productive and More Work load

- My typical day at work is early loading of frozen dressed chicken for island booking. - I learned to adjust time of loading and patience. - My workplace is competitve and stressful due to on the spot order of the management. - The hardest part of job is that, their fault will be your fault.

marinado and clean the chicken and sealed the pack of chicken

clean the chicken and to marinate then packed the chicken and putting chicken on crates and get the crates.to helps the line drained the chicken and packing the chicken.

Pros

Cons

1hour

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bounty Agro Ventures?

Good

Achieve goal on the line of poultry business as top 1 nationwide.. as project and maintenance supervisor i see to the store quality of maintenance on facilities and equipment

Nice to work here

Have fun to work with this company,lots of benefits and enjoy how to be friends with co worker and have a good boss,can be more progressive in yourself ,enjoying the cooked of our special masarap kahit walang sauce chicken,our costumer is very happy in our product because it is so fresh to serve to them,and they like our chicken so much.

It was a great experience

Having my internship there was a very great experience. The people there are nice, management are really pro employees and there love for basketball really hooked me up in that kind of workplace.

fun but sometimes dificult

fun, exciting,productive specially when there's oness. happy to work with co employee helping each co worker amd responding on emergencies.attend meetings and participates in any activities

Cons

ot as per request..

Productive and fun workplace with Trainings, Seminars, and Activities.

In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks and throughout the day completed administrative duties. I learned a lot in a company Mission, vision, core values, and leadership brand serve to us employees us our guide in everything we do on how we relate with colleagues, customers, and business partners.Productive and fun workplace with an I-engage activity monthly, that binds the team teamworks, get together knowing each other, and creates a dynamic team player and family. And allow us to grow personally and professionally able for us to learn both independently and a collaborative team member.

The Company is with good integrity and high values however lack in opportunity for career growth

1. A typical day at work is worthwhile and productive 2. I have improved my communication skills and learn to supervise my subordinates well, as well as in negotiations with contractors and suppliers. 3. The management is competitive and diverse in its industry 4. Workplace culture is filled with good camaraderie. 5. The hardest part of the Job is working under three individual managers with individual sets of priorities that usually prone to conflicts in schedule. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to travel different places and have a flexible time

Pros

Competitve

Cons

lack of personnel empowerment (undermanned)

Good

Good culture and good environment. Provide good benefits and good salary. Good for the employees professional and personal development. Training are well funded

productive

nice work. great experiencee of multi tasking. though it is hard sometimes but i willingly overcome the trials. good costumer services in this company

Productive and fun workplace

I feel welcomed even though I'm just an intern. Everyone is doing their job with passion and excitement. Stressful days will also be the fun days because of their mindset, passion, and dedication for work.

Pros

Less stress

Working with Bounty

Working with Bounty is good. It will help you grow as an individual and will push you to your limits in deciding situations. Good for finding experiences.

A good place to start one's working career.

The people in the HR department are very welcoming and understanding. I came into the company knowing close to nothing about what the HR world is really like and they were more than willing to help my understanding process come along. If I didn't leave leave the Philippines for a life here in the US, I definitely would have applied to work at Bounty. It was always a fun day at work and at the same time productive. The "veterans" of the company have so much to teach if one would only ask them to explain anything about the company from an HR perspective.

Pros

absolutely great work environment

Cons

None that I can recall

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bounty Agro Ventures. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Bounty Agro Ventures
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?