Borland Development Corporation

Borland Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Productive workplace and supportive supervisor

The company offers a family like environment that is conducive to growth. It also offers a competitive salary package and bonuses that would motivate you to work even harder. When the pandemic happened, it didnt neglected its employee and provided them with the necessary equipment/s to still work at the comfort of their home.

Pros

meal allowance, good colleagues, competitive salary package

Productive, nice management

Nice work place and nice bosses more benifits perks very nice abience of a work place very friendly co employee good rules and regulations of the co

Pros

Mid year bunos

Cons

With Overtime meal allowance

"Family-like atmosphere" is a red flag

If you don't mind working with a huge chunk of incompetent workers with 0 skills who like to be spoonfed, only rely on their years of tenure to be promoted, and spend their days pointing fingers and/or gossiping, then this might be the place for you. Management is alright but, more often than not, very rigid when it comes to innovating and prefers to do things traditionally. Nepotism is rampant. Hence the literal "family-like atmosphere". On one hand, employees would throw parties and give you LOADS of food. Expect to juggle a lot of tasks that are completely out of your job description.

Pros

Bidet

Cons

A company that values its employees

I'm grateful to be part of Borland because the company knows how to value its employees. Management is not perfect but they're doing their part as an employer. As an organization BDC is still expanding & growing. I just hope that most of employees can adapt easily to new business & technology trends.

Pros

Competitive Benefits

No one is allowed to air their thoughts

You are working for a family-run business. If your idea is great, but is not palatable to the management or owners, even if that will bring a good outcome.. you will be silenced. You are not allowed, in any way, to ask or question a policy. Coaching is just a word and is certainly not being practiced. They'll show you they care.. but you gonna pay for it sometime.

Cons

Culture sucks, Do not embrace changes, Lacks clear vision, People are mere 'salaryman', Managers do not allow to be corrected, Micromanagement is real, Prefer tiring old process than embracing an improvement.

Productive and Fun

The company has under a good management. I learned a lot about automotive field especially in troubleshooting and the PMS of the vehicles. People within the company are generous and hardworking and we learned a lot about them in terms in field and life experiences.

Productive and like family atmosphere treatment and team motivational. Very supportive management and God centered. Team supportive, approachable and happy.

good company, but emoloyees mostly shows that a newbie will never be as good as them.

A newbie undergoes strict training for their position.Trainors do their best to give their knowledge for the best of the company. Very good company, especially the bosses, but the staff dont give fair treatment to their co-worker, some staff will do their best to duscourage the new emoloyee because they dont want to be left behind by the newbies.

Fun workplace wirh good people who treat you like family.

Borland Development Corporation is a good company. They build responsibility to their employees by disciplining them. The people there are good and ready to help and will treat you like a family. The short time that I've been there, they treat me well and as if I'm part of them. I learned a lot about work life and how to cope with all the stress.

Dealing with other people

I learned how to deal with other people even thought you don't know each other. Showing respect and treating them like a family and giving them a good answer when they are asking

Pros

Allowances

Cons

No noon break

Great training ground

I have learned lot of things specially when it comes to Microsoft excel and currently undergoing training for access and sql for additional knowledge.

Pros

Food allowance

fun work place

nice place to work. Family like environment. management system is designed so that employees can follow company protocol with less mistakes. hardest part of the job is when employee leave and daily schedule is compromised. Enjoyable part of the job is when the company gives team building & training seminars.

Pros

allowanes

Productive & fun workplace

Supportive management, the most enjoyable part of job waas working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Good office ambiance & environment

Pros

With parking

Balance work at borland

Strategy of management in approaching the need of market is great. Efficient in construction but must improve in quality management. It doesn't mean that the houses they build lacks quality, I only wanted to suggest balance in efficiency and quality systems.

Pros

Na

Cons

Require lots of travelling

i learned many things in my working experiences

- everyday is a challenging one for me - i learned how to communicate with different types of persons and learned how to deal with a hard customers - management was good and have a heart in their employees - my co-workers was all very supportive - field area - dealing with our customers, because i can learned so much from them

Pros

bonuses

warehousing

receiving and issuing of materials. 8 hours of working many co workers

Borland has a good future ahead

Borland is an expanding company due to high demands in low cost housing and horizontal infrastructures. The company as a whole is very flexible to customer demands. Though the management team is quite young and having hard time balancing stress and accomplishment of its people, it has a good future due to right direction.

Pros

With good allowance package for field workers

Cons

Field work may last for 2 to 4 days a week no matter what weather

its a good company

-no freedom time-how to be professionalism-its hard to communicate with them especially rate.-accommodating-Not supportive the decision sometimes.-Party Time

Pros

free travel allowance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Borland Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits