Borland Development Corporation

Borland Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The company has under a good management. I learned a lot about automotive field especially in troubleshooting and the PMS of the vehicles. People within the company are generous and hardworking and we learned a lot about them in terms in field and life experiences.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and like family atmosphere treatment and team motivational. Very supportive management and God centered. Team supportive, approachable and happy.
Salary / Benefits
A newbie undergoes strict training for their position.Trainors do their best to give their knowledge for the best of the company. Very good company, especially the bosses, but the staff dont give fair treatment to their co-worker, some staff will do their best to duscourage the new emoloyee because they dont want to be left behind by the newbies.
Salary / Benefits
Borland Development Corporation is a good company. They build responsibility to their employees by disciplining them. The people there are good and ready to help and will treat you like a family. The short time that I've been there, they treat me well and as if I'm part of them. I learned a lot about work life and how to cope with all the stress.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to deal with other people even thought you don't know each other. Showing respect and treating them like a family and giving them a good answer when they are asking
Pros
Allowances
Cons
No noon break
Salary / Benefits
I have learned lot of things specially when it comes to Microsoft excel and currently undergoing training for access and sql for additional knowledge.
Pros
Food allowance
Salary / Benefits
nice place to work. Family like environment. management system is designed so that employees can follow company protocol with less mistakes. hardest part of the job is when employee leave and daily schedule is compromised. Enjoyable part of the job is when the company gives team building & training seminars.
Pros
allowanes
Salary / Benefits
Supportive management, the most enjoyable part of job waas working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. Good office ambiance & environment
Pros
With parking
Salary / Benefits
Strategy of management in approaching the need of market is great. Efficient in construction but must improve in quality management. It doesn't mean that the houses they build lacks quality, I only wanted to suggest balance in efficiency and quality systems.
Pros
Na
Cons
Require lots of travelling
Salary / Benefits
- everyday is a challenging one for me
- i learned how to communicate with different types of persons

and learned how to deal with a hard customers

- management was good and have a heart in their employees

- my co-workers was all very supportive

- field area

- dealing with our customers, because i can learned so much from them
Pros
bonuses
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Borland Development Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
receiving and issuing of materials.
8 hours of working

many co workers
Salary / Benefits
Borland is an expanding company due to high demands in low cost housing and horizontal infrastructures. The company as a whole is very flexible to customer demands. Though the management team is quite young and having hard time balancing stress and accomplishment of its people, it has a good future due to right direction.
Pros
With good allowance package for field workers
Cons
Field work may last for 2 to 4 days a week no matter what weather
-no freedom time
-how to be professionalism

-its hard to communicate with them especially rate.

-accommodating

-Not supportive the decision sometimes.

-Party Time
Pros
free travel allowance
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Borland Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Borland Development Corporation Reviews by Location