Booth & Partners

Booth & Partners Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
HR and finance is so slow and the upper management from team lead up has a lot of issues. The office space is clean and well maintained the location is perfect. However, office politics is a menace.
Pros
Easy work load
Cons
Office politics
Salary / Benefits
Managers aren't keen in keeping their employees on the loop, even if they know that your client is about to cancel your contract. They make decisions on their own. Transparency is out of the question. HR also takes around a month to answer a simple inquiry, without taking the time to update you.Don't get me wrong -- non-supervising employees are a pleasure to work with -- but the higher-ups will not hesitate to be unprofessional if they find it necessary.This is a good starting point overall, but if you're after career growth and you're all for observing professionalism, this isn't the company to be with.
Salary / Benefits
Booth& Partners is a very good company. The management is so kind to its employees. The culture and environment is outstanding. I had an excellent experience with Booth & Partners
Salary / Benefits
This is a very difficult employer. The office is nice but the working conditions are poor and the managers and higher ups get very angry over simple things we cannot control. Such as agents that are not trained well.
Pros
Office is nice
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
Booth and Partners is the company you would look forward going to everyday. The place itself provides a nice ambiance. You will also get the chance to have approachable workmates.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Booth & Partners?
  1. Employee Reviews