Boomering inc

Boomering inc Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Management is good, what i can say is that softwares to be use in design was promis but never met making a hardest part of the job as mechanical engineer designer.

Pros

Cons

8hrs.

Unfair Practices

The management is poor in performance, they are rude and unfair. Delayed in contributions and 13th month pay. Check the company first and ask someone you know has worked with them before you apply.

Pros

Cons

Management, employee benefits, policies

This working place is Amazing and it Balances work and life

A day in Boomering is like a box full of chocolates. I was designated back then to be the Assistant Graphic Designer of the Design Department of this company. I also do the interview and video recording task and edit it for the clients abroad. The people over there was very supportive, kind and lovable people. They can also be your friends as they are very approachable and can give you advise when the task at hand is difficult. The hardest part of the job is in interviewing the people and make them comfortable in the front of camera. I personally must kept them thinking, focus but still looking and sound like natural. In a day to day basis, I may encounter 3-5 people with different career and personality. It is a good thing on how I learn to read people and connect with them even though I just record their interview in the front of the camera. As my overall opinion, Boomering Inc. is an amazing company and its CEO, Mr. Dean Pascoe, never get tired of checking on us, his staff, if we are doing fine. I hope to work with them again soon.

Pros

Amazing Co-Worker, Balance work and life, Very comfortable work place

Cons

English only working place

Somewhat ok

Boomering is very formal, but lacks proper management. Work experience wise, it is very lax, and stress will always depend on your team. Again with work experience it is very subjective to who you work with.

It was nice working with the Boomering Inc people

It was nice working with the Boomering Inc people Everyone is nice and very accomodating. The bosses are approachable and kind hearted as well. Work Life balance

clean and safe enviroment/professional managment/ transparent

benefits are paid and salary is on time. new and state of the art office. approachable management and professional staff/ innovative and great team spirit/family atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boomering inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits