Bombardier

Bombardier Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Superiors are friendly but not motivating. The regulariztion process is tough. They let you learn on your own with very little guidance and not transparent about expectations. There is almost always overtime and sometimes it is not paid. Do your job well and impress your superiors to be regularized.
Pros
Free transpo
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I already adopted to the environment since i am almost 5 yrs in the company.We have flexible time to go in and out in the office. I had day shift and fixed weekends day off. We also have a lot of activities outside work such as sports. The only thing that demotivated me was the heavy workloads of the processor that did not compensate with the salary.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Heavy workload
Salary / Benefits
I was able to transform myself from a low self-esteem shy type employee to a leader and a knowledge sharer professional. The company really supported my career path and they provided me with relative trainings to enchance my skills and decision making attitude. I have learned a lot of techniques and i was able to experience doing a migration project outside the country and did a good job to complete the project successfully.
Pros
Flexible Benefits includingfree Gym membership and wellness activities
Salary / Benefits
Bombardier Transportation is my second home back in the Philippines. It has a good working environment and provide good benefits. In short, the company cared for the welfare of its employees without sacrificing its objectives.
Salary / Benefits
Start our day with daily morning meeting where we discussed our priorities and deliverables of the day. Everybody is very open to discussed any issues and concerns and provide action list to resolve them. The working place, culture and people are very good. We can freely discuss and say our opinion and feedback. Management is doing their best to improve the overall compensation and benefit package of the employees.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bombardier?