Bombardier

Bombardier Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
When I worked at Bombardier, I was separated from my son at first. He was in the province & I was in the city. My typical day at work was just an ordinary day. I checked my mails, I checked my work queues. Mostly we had a meeting before we started working. The management was good, it's very particular of work life balance & we have activities so we may not get bored. The hardest part was everyone was so competitive, so I need to do my best so I may not be left behind from the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you feel that you worked well as a team & when the team achieved the target goals.
Salary / Benefits
Start our day with daily morning meeting where we discussed our priorities and deliverables of the day. Everybody is very open to discussed any issues and concerns and provide action list to resolve them. The working place, culture and people are very good. We can freely discuss and say our opinion and feedback. Management is doing their best to improve the overall compensation and benefit package of the employees.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is a productive one. I open my emails to check for any queries that need to be addressed as well as answers to my previous queries. Reading emails is the first I do as there might be specific instructions sent thru email that will be related to my other tasks for the day. Then I review journal entries that need to be posted and I am a heavy user of SAP especially when posting entries, doing financial reports, analysis and reconciliations. In Bombardier, we work in teams, so over the years, I have learned to be a team player and how to deal with diversity in each one. I have also learned to be confident in terms of dealing with local and foreign counterparts because Bombardier provides various avenues to hone it. Management has played a key role in promoting work life balance as well as career growth for all its employees. Thru PMPs and occasional reinforcements, management is able to know and address concerns of its employees and as a result, is able to work out on how best to strengthen and take care of the careers of its employees. Our co-workers have diverse personalities and even come from diverse cultures, but we have managed to work as a team and we always have a drive for results. Our motto: Working Hard, Having Fun, Get It Structured, Get It Done. The hardest part of the job is being swamped with issues that may or may not be within our control. But the good thing that these issues bring is that they help us to learn. After which we will carry out action plans and solutions moving forward. It also teaches us to strengthen our internal - more...
Salary / Benefits
Work balance environment and fun loving colleagues. Well established firm and management gives opportunities to employees for out of the country visits and international positions as well.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Long hours of work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bombardier?