Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Superiors are friendly but not motivating. The regulariztion process is tough. They let you learn on your own with very little guidance and not transparent about expectations. There is almost always overtime and sometimes it is not paid. Do your job well and impress your superiors to be regularized.
Pros
Free transpo
Salary / Benefits
it was a good experience and it was really an honor to work with them. People there are nice and will really answer your questions if you are confused.
Salary / Benefits
When I worked at Bombardier, I was separated from my son at first. He was in the province & I was in the city. My typical day at work was just an ordinary day. I checked my mails, I checked my work queues. Mostly we had a meeting before we started working. The management was good, it's very particular of work life balance & we have activities so we may not get bored. The hardest part was everyone was so competitive, so I need to do my best so I may not be left behind from the team. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you feel that you worked well as a team & when the team achieved the target goals.
Salary / Benefits
the only company I've worked for that really embraces worklife balance. supports various employee engagement activities such as sports and non-sports clubs
Salary / Benefits
Amazing workmate, best for fresh graduates and professionals who want to try multinational corporation. Bombardier is my stepping stone for career journey. Volume of work is great to experience during month end/year end closing. The most enjoyable is having a team that support each other to reach common goal/task to support our local counter part.
Salary / Benefits
I already adopted to the environment since i am almost 5 yrs in the company.We have flexible time to go in and out in the office. I had day shift and fixed weekends day off. We also have a lot of activities outside work such as sports. The only thing that demotivated me was the heavy workloads of the processor that did not compensate with the salary.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Heavy workload
Salary / Benefits
I was able to transform myself from a low self-esteem shy type employee to a leader and a knowledge sharer professional. The company really supported my career path and they provided me with relative trainings to enchance my skills and decision making attitude. I have learned a lot of techniques and i was able to experience doing a migration project outside the country and did a good job to complete the project successfully.
Pros
Flexible Benefits includingfree Gym membership and wellness activities
Salary / Benefits
Bombardier Transportation is my second home back in the Philippines. It has a good working environment and provide good benefits. In short, the company cared for the welfare of its employees without sacrificing its objectives.
Salary / Benefits
Start our day with daily morning meeting where we discussed our priorities and deliverables of the day. Everybody is very open to discussed any issues and concerns and provide action list to resolve them. The working place, culture and people are very good. We can freely discuss and say our opinion and feedback. Management is doing their best to improve the overall compensation and benefit package of the employees.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Salary / Benefits
In my job at Bombardier I am very happy because they promote work life balance and they support career growth of its employee as well as the managers are good and the team leads on each accounting process.
Salary / Benefits
Accounting Analyst, A/P side - monitoring of invoices to be paid timely using SAP-VCM system can easily monitor every entry of materials product and non product related.
Pros
Gym, Swimming Pool, Saturday Sports Club Badminton
Cons
Health Insurance with my dependents
Salary / Benefits
The company promote as work life balance. i enjoy the flexi time and it working days is just from Monday to Friday. I am able to adapt the working environment with diverse talent and skills. I am able to grow professionally and morally.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
No employee empowerment
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is a productive one. I open my emails to check for any queries that need to be addressed as well as answers to my previous queries. Reading emails is the first I do as there might be specific instructions sent thru email that will be related to my other tasks for the day. Then I review journal entries that need to be posted and I am a heavy user of SAP especially when posting entries, doing financial reports, analysis and reconciliations. In Bombardier, we work in teams, so over the years, I have learned to be a team player and how to deal with diversity in each one. I have also learned to be confident in terms of dealing with local and foreign counterparts because Bombardier provides various avenues to hone it. Management has played a key role in promoting work life balance as well as career growth for all its employees. Thru PMPs and occasional reinforcements, management is able to know and address concerns of its employees and as a result, is able to work out on how best to strengthen and take care of the careers of its employees. Our co-workers have diverse personalities and even come from diverse cultures, but we have managed to work as a team and we always have a drive for results. Our motto: Working Hard, Having Fun, Get It Structured, Get It Done. The hardest part of the job is being swamped with issues that may or may not be within our control. But the good thing that these issues bring is that they help us to learn. After which we will carry out action plans and solutions moving forward. It also teaches us to strengthen our internal - more...
Salary / Benefits
Work balance environment and fun loving colleagues. Well established firm and management gives opportunities to employees for out of the country visits and international positions as well.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of lessons in this company. Not just with its accounting system but also got exposed to different types of individual personalities which helped me carry on a harmonious relationship that promotes a good working environment that leads to a productive job. Our extreme efforts every month end cycle are compensated with a quarterly team event. Work-life balance that is.