Boehringer Ingelheim

Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
An inclusive workplace that values career development. Gives plenty of way to improve your skills and has a performance framework that gives constant feedback.
Pros
meal subsidy, flexible working hours
Cons
do not value your commitment to the company
Salary / Benefits
Highly structured organization with sense of urgency. Practicing family culture makes everyone comfortable and feeling at home. Everybody knows everyone. Compensation on the other hand should be improved. Moreover training and developing people for future roles should be given priority.
Pros
Highly organized
Cons
Restrain from decision making and further learning
Salary / Benefits
Flexible Time Good benefits Kind and Nice Colleagues and Co-officemates Working with experienced and professionals Provide incentives Gives allowances Good health insurance
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
No regular meeting .Not much..No regular update .Hardly supportive in operational expense .No trust & confidence to people .Youre always a potential lazy person .Sunday as rest day..We work even on sunday
Pros
Free vitamins
Cons
Per diem not competitive
Salary / Benefits
My sales experience and the work principles that’s I have now will not be possible without Boehringer Ingelhiem. The company has shaped me to become equipped and competitive to whatever industry I will choose to be a part of. Indeed, their investment to training not just made difference to the company’s performance but also in the personal lives of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Organize Round table discussionf for Doctors Organize International and Local conferences for Medical Doctors Discuss Medical researches to health care professionals
Salary / Benefits
most colleagues in medical team are great to work with, except for the regional office colleagues. Regional office usually interferes with Local jurisdiction instead of guidance. Marketing team is usually favored by management. Medical team works well.
Pros
Free Lunch and good benefits
Cons
management
Salary / Benefits
this is a pediatric clinic where you cater children therefore you have to be patient. it has a fun environment and set up that promotes play and helps reduce trauma to children due to medical procedures and treatments.
Salary / Benefits
On a daily basis I work as Medical Sales Representative where I managed to visit Health care professionals and discussing my products. I learned to mingle with different kind of people and try to assist their needs. Management provide us territory of assignment and provide as sales quota monthly. I had a harmonious relationship with my co workers we always help each other. The hardest part of my job is not to achieve my target sale because we are on commission base. The most enjoyable part is when I achieve my target quarterly and annually because I will received incentives for that hardwork.
Pros
Can travel as company expenses
Cons
can work even weekend
Salary / Benefits
Being in this company is one of my achievement having a multinational company with good co workers and kind management. having this company as my first job is a privileged for me I build my self confidence and I learned to mingle with different kind of people. achieving the highest quota is though but its rewarding once I achieved it.
Pros
free meal allowance daily, free transportation and accomodation
Cons
wide range of handle area
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to do my best and learn new things. The hardest part of my job is every month end because of time pressure but overall, manageable. Benefits are competitive. The most enjoyable part is we have out of country tour every time sales exceeds the target sales.
Pros
lunch is free and served by catering group everyday
Cons
time pressure at month end
Salary / Benefits
• Teamwork • Leadership • Communication skills • Merchandising • Decision Making • Total Quality Management • Marketing / Sales
Pros
Free transportation, Free concert if the company sponsored
Cons
Regular Hours
Salary / Benefits
the compensation package is very good! lots of interesting incentives for people to work harder to achieve the target.
Salary / Benefits
Boehringer Ingelheim is a productive company that takes care of its employees through lucrative perks. A typical day at work is fun, though tiring most of the time. The company helped me developed my interpersonal skills. It was a company filled with joyous workers. My stay with the company is an unforgettable one, though I would like to seize other work opportunity abroad.
Pros
fringe benefits-health insurance, car plan, incentive trips
Cons
below market compensation-salary