Blue Collar Manpower Services, Inc

Blue Collar Manpower Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Good service

You can apply easily and assign you near at your home,they are always update our contribution on time, they provided life insurance for there emplyee

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

The recruitment staffs there are superb in terms of accommodating applicants

I am thankful that i am part of this team. I grew as a person at the same time as a young professional. I hope that you'll be part on our team. We provide great opportunities here

Good agency

Good employee Good supervisor The salary is always on time The benefits is always updated They have sick leave They have vacation leave They have free uniform

Project based

The project based (condominium) is a fun working place. .sometimes it's challenging. A lot of unit owners,tenants are complaining bout the facilities but you can handle it and the guards of condominium are friendly and nice so they will help you if something went out of control. The agency itself is the one who needs a lot of improvement. Like A LOT!!

Pros

Fun workmates

Cons

Wrong quotation of salary, They won't fix it kahit ilang beses mo sila tawagan, The HR that answers the phone is very rude, She needs to fix her attitude

very productive

My experience here in Blue Collar Manpower Services Inc. had taught me how to behave in the workplace. Simply working in the office and getting used to everything here has definitely prepared me for whatever my next position may be. Observing the everyday events has taught me more about teamwork, and how people can come together to get things done. Although sometimes I have to remind myself to use my inside voice, I feel I’ve adapted to the office life relatively well.

Fun workplace

They must take actions on the delayed salary of the employees, and the benefits. Although Blue Collar is a janitorial company, I worked as a Warehouse Staff.

Its fu for have a job you like to have

I learn so many things like how to mix with many people,i know how to handle my job,i know how to handle my time,and i know how to do something that i cant encounter before.

Productive and blue collar can manage there manpower and the benefits are okay every month they pay to our benefits. In be haf of Blue collar i learn more how to manage time , communicate to co workers by doing a self desipline .

Productive workplace

The management is good. I gained so many things in this company like how to be more approachable and compassionate with your employees. A mind and heart should come together to be able to have a smooth relationship with your co-workers.

Pros

Government benefits

Cons

Delayed processing of salary

demanding workplace

My job at blue collar manpower services is so demanding.I learned a lot from my work like working under pressure with less supervision.I love working with my colleagues except the new ones because they need more training. The hardest part of the job is when replacements arrive and because of their lack of expertise on our tasks I am more pressured and need to do the extra works and efforts so we can finish the assigned tasks properly and in best results.

Cons

Long hours and unfair management

Fun, never hungry lot of foods

Typical day is making payroll, billing statement and more paper work. I learned to read, type fast and manage to finish my payroll before payday. When I'm done I love to help my co-workers sometimes buy them food and just watch them because they don't want me to help them. The hardest part of this job is when I'm on field training someone and it was my most enjoyable part of the job the out of town or field training.

Pros

Free foods lunch, snacks, and overtime pay, allowance during travel

Cons

Back pain due to paper work load, sleepy head due to long hours of travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Collar Manpower Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • Blue Collar Manpower Services, Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?