BILREY CONSTRUCTION

BILREY CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
9 hours work instead of 8 hours and the OT pay is not accurate. Poor management and slow . They remove me as employee even though I did my job well and I have no violations in there company and I have no absent since I started work in bilrey construction.
Pros
Free food and accommodation
Cons
Poor management and over hours work
Salary / Benefits
need more people. using minimum people to provide maximum output. different salary method. not using proper calendar days. but good in experience and work methodology,
Pros
free lunch and logging
Cons
less peoples
Salary / Benefits
Management system is not so stable Some boss are not so good in handling people. Needs to start trainings for fresh graduate employee The company owner is so generous and the workplace is so good. Free lunch and co-workers are very fun to be with
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management system is not yet stable
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be more independent. The work place is good and convenient. They accept suggestion and new idea to make the workload effective and be implemented.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Bilrey Construction gave me a very valuable experience and I have learned a lot from my co-workers and supervisors. The people from the main office is not really nice, I had experienced being shouted by one of the office engineers and that is not really nice. But all in all its a good experience.