Best Western

Best Western Employee Reviews

Philippines73 reviews

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,632 reviews

Admin staff

A typical day at work is encoding, checking the cheques if the payment have no errors and filing files to their latest date. The management there have a good working environment.

1. Good company to be with2. They give chance of regularization and promotions fair to everyone3.the only company I work for almost 8 years.

Very good brand and company itselfIf it weren't the pandemic I'll be willing to work there until my retirement age.Basically Best western brands company is a good brand it is we're individuals don't just go to work but manage to learn more what is hospitality is about since the standards of the company are being studied, practice , revise and improve in a consistent manner..

Pros

1. Good trainings 2. Service oriented management 3. High class hotel operation standard

One of the best

3 star hotel that gives really good benefits to their employees. Good working environment and co-employees are like family. The hotel standards are on top, you will surely learn alot.

Pros

Benefits, free lunch/dinner

Below minimum for 30 days training

Work experience are great, however,The management doesn't care about the safety of their employees. Plus no service charge provided, no allowances, like if you are night shift they will not provide the additional transportation allowance (as we all know the rate of transportation during night shift is higher than regular day shift), they provide free meal at lunch time.minimum salary for all employees(except managers) and below minimum for 30 days training.

Pros

Free lunch

I enjoyed to work here

Every day are so busy , Hotel is always have a function and it's fun because I have many learned. To Management it's so tighten for instructions......

Proactive experience as Pre-opening Team

I'm glad that I have been part of the Pre-opening Team of Best Western Plus Ivy wall Resorts-Panglao. As IT Supervisor, I have learned not only technical works but also, to be more proactive in terms of budgeting, time management and administrative works.

Opening team,new challenging position and new team

I'm opening team of the hotel,I always love to open new establishment / hotel/cruise ship cause its more challeging from one another new management,new team and new team biulding... I love to work with other people with diff. Culture...

My co-worker helps me to enhance my skills

I like working here because of the work environment, the people are friendly, smiling always, and optimistic to everyone. Even we have a rough day still we end up enjoying what we are doing.

Fun Work

I learned a lot of things especially on how to adapt to different cultures, nationalities and fast-paced Environment. Being the company Nurse, I am tasked to take care of everyone from guest down to employees of all levels.

Pros

Service Charge

Cons

Long Hours

Good company

Always greet people you encounter in the hotel with smile even it's a tiring day have patience to your guests and colleagues and be respectful, be responsible to your work be obedient always.

Very unprofessional family business

Very unprofessional family business. Improper financial forecasting and very poor liguidity ratio of the business and no Return of Invesment program and forecast.

Work life balance, real concern to employees, culture of excellence and continuous improvement

I usually start my day reading my emails then attend to my scheduled activities such as meeting, hearings, coordination with properties and project discussion. I learned that my job is a thankless job and I play a critical role in employees' experience and impact in the organization. I am pleased to be part of the organization with an open door policy where you can go directly to the director or the owner for concerns. The hardest part of my job are employees who always complains but never take part in creating solutions. On the other hand, what I enjoy the most is planning and implementing corporate programs, benefits and events.

productive and fun workplace

I've been their trainee for 720 hours and I can say is that I am lucky to be a part of this company the regulars are friendly and approachable. I learned many things in this company

Feels like I am just working at home.

The management, especially the General Manager is the most kind that I know of. As long as you are working according to your responsibilities, he allows any favors may it be for your family, personal development, etc. I just resigned because of the long hours in commuting to and from work.

Productive and fun work place with swimming pool and near the boracay beach

I used to work as a buffet server in Boracay Philippines for 3 months wherein I was assigned to refill the food station and keeping it clean and look appetizing. And then they put me to omelet station and bar mixing and doing different beverages. I also got a chance to communicate well with the guest and establish comfort while working.

Two Months with Happiness

It has a Fun workplace and Easy to collaborate among the other employees. At first, some of the employees are shy to me but little by little i've made everyone as my friends and work with them without the feeling of hesitation to help.

Pros

Free lunch and Accomodation

Cons

Far away from my hometown

Productive and fun.

My internship help me to build my confidence in the corporate world. this give me an idea how things work in day to day basis in a company. This internship enables me to do unleashed my full potential at doing marketing work related stuff.

productive and fun workplace

My job at the hotel is like an everyday living I enjoy everyday working with a harmonious working ambiance. I've also learned a lot from my 17 years working experience not only a workplace but my 2nd home also.

fun workplace to work with

I'm just a trainee that time. it just for my on the job training for my school. but I learn a lot in this company the makes me better person. and I learn a lot for it.

Pros

free food

Cons

long hour

Relaxed but sometimes stressful

Best Western is a nice company with good benefits but lacks the work-life balance for employees. It has a lot of benefits to offer for their full-time employees.

Pros

Nice Location, Friendly staff

Cons

poor work-life balance

Toxic workplace

Work place culture is very toxic the management have favoritism woth its departments i have not learned anything they dont let us grow and train for the operations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Western. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits