Best Diagnostic Corporation

Best Diagnostic Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines32 reviews

Clear
2.0Salary & Benefits

The people are nice to work with but the management can be cruel.

The workload are difficult to handle. They expect fast results when they can't even provide or support the needs to make the job needed to be done. The only thing that kept me together there are few people who cares. The management do not value the people who works hard. They sometimes scream at their employees in front of other employees. They never listen or pay attention to the needs of their people. They only do things that are only beneficial to them or whenever they want. They demand so much when they never even ask how their employees are doing. They question our simple joy in the middle of stressful environment/ situation. I got so many experiences. You need to be strong willed to be able to survive the environment. You need to be passionate and patient.

Everyone was okay except for the management

Best believe your workmates are fun to work with despite the toxic environment. Everyone, especially in the lab are fairly competent. Most are fresh grads that’s why they tend to be resilient to the bad treatment of the management, because everyone is earning experience. The hr (only one of them actually) treats everyone like disposable sh1ts and scolds employees in front of patients, or publicly, which was very unprofessional in the first place. Makes everything a big deal too. You’ll feel like your salary is not enough for the amount of work you’ll be doing and the treatment you’re receiving. Sweldong pang-clinic pero trabahong pang-government hospital, tapos gagawin ka pa na pang-all around. No balance at all. Magulong sistema too. The computers are old and slow and if you complain about it, they will blame it on you. Ganon din kapag nagreklamo ka about bad treatment, ikaw rin ibblame at sasabihan kang “arrogant”. No wonder nobody stays for too long. Sumama ugali ko dito kaka-tolerate ng bad treatment. Dito ako natututong sumagot ng pabalang sa sobrang kahayupang nagaganap. Will not recommend. Kung masama ugali mo at gusto mo lang ng katapat, give it a try.

Pros

Everyone bonds over mutual hate of a certain hr.

Cons

Long hours, Ot-ty, bad workload-salary balance, no benefits.

worst workplace

worst workplace i've ever had, from the management up to the rank & file, they require you to work long hours without paying o.t., the management don't mind their employees security & safety, some of the co-employees not helping you, you work alone & on your own.worst,worst workplace

Pros

worst workplace

The most enjoyable part of my job is

I love my job because i encounter different people everyday. Its a fast passed environment that keeps me on my toes and constantly thinking. I love that my teammates and I treat everyone with respect and enjoy coming to work.

Challenging but Fulfilling

At first i am in doubt about their 2 years contract but i must say that the 2 years staying in best required me to decide on my own, to build a strong foundation of experience as med tech. I extended my stay for a year and because of what i experienced in Best, i am going to abroad next month.

Pros

Long hours with pay, On time salary, Increasing salary

Beware!

3-7 days daw processing ng pf nila pero inaabot ng one month, 48-72 hours ata ang 1 day nila eh. Hindi din bayad OT. 540 pesos per day for reliever.

Apply at your own risk!!!

Worst Diagnostic Ever!!!! Delayed salary or sometimes installment basis. No security guards at provincial branches. You are the one who will pick up the specimen or give the result, in short you will be the messenger!!! You are the one who will open the gate and clean the clinic because there is no janitor!!! You will be the cashier!!! No benefits included!!!

Cons

Long hours, over workload

Immunology Section

In Immunology Section I Learned a lot. There's a lot of challenges and sometimes problems to be handle. Being the OIC of the Laboratory Department I prepared myself in a different problems that we encountered. I am proud to say that I handled it very seriously and smoothly. Speaking with my co workers we build a good team for all of us. We are like a big happy family we treated each other as brothers and sisters. The most enjoyable part is we develop a good relationship as co workers.

Cons

Long Hours

Fun work place

gain more knowledge and more growth in my career. More compassionate and much more responsibilities.

Multi tasking Job

I work 8 hours per day, 6 days in a week. Its multi tasking job which i learned a lot, i experienced to be a phlebotomist , receptionist,a document controller when we having our certification for ISO 2008.I love working with my co-workers, they are all funny to work with. The hardest part of the job was every time we conducting APE ( Company Annual Physical Examination) where i need to work 16 hours a day.

Pros

pre lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Best Diagnostic Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Diagnostic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3