Best Diagnostic Corporation

Best Diagnostic Corporation Job Security & Advancement reviews

Philippines32 reviews

Clear
2.2Job Security & Advancement

Overview on part time ape

Part time MT of the company sa APE. Masaya mag APE sa kanila lalo pag masaya mga kasama pero super dami talaga pasyente, minamaximize talaga nila yung potential ng employee. Nakakapagod! I was dismayed kahit reliever lang/ part time lang ako. I also heard na yung mga employee nila nag oovertime WITHOUT PAY. Kawawa mga empleyado as what I've noticed siguro bilang nalang sa kamay yung medtechs nila. Tapos yung amo nila lagi kong nakikitang may pinapahiyang employee. Delayed magbigay ng sahod.

Opportunity for Professional Growth

You will learn a lot from this company since they are tertiary laboratory, especially for fresh graduates. They will provide training and opportunity to experience in handling automated machines in all sections of the laboratory. Co-workers are friendly and approachable.

Pros

experience

Cons

overtime

Worst management ever

Sobrang tipid sa supplies. They will question you kapag nagrequest ka ng marami. Malamang for back up yon in case maubusan. Even bond paper kelangan i-request. Ung ape ineexpect nilang matapos mo pero hindi man lang sila magprovide ng maraming reagents. Ending is KASALANAN MO LAHAT YAN

Challenging but Fulfilling

At first i am in doubt about their 2 years contract but i must say that the 2 years staying in best required me to decide on my own, to build a strong foundation of experience as med tech. I extended my stay for a year and because of what i experienced in Best, i am going to abroad next month.

Pros

Long hours with pay, On time salary, Increasing salary

Cons

I also learned another knowledge in this company and meeting new friends.So fun working with new faces and sharing of thoughts and knowledge.

Fun work place

gain more knowledge and more growth in my career. More compassionate and much more responsibilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Diagnostic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3

2.0Salary / Benefits

Best Diagnostic Corporation Reviews by Location

• Best Diagnostic Corporation
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?