Best Diagnostic Corporation

Best Diagnostic Corporation Employee Reviews

The people are nice to work with but the management can be cruel.

The workload are difficult to handle. They expect fast results when they can't even provide or support the needs to make the job needed to be done. The only thing that kept me together there are few people who cares. The management do not value the people who works hard. They sometimes scream at their employees in front of other employees. They never listen or pay attention to the needs of their people. They only do things that are only beneficial to them or whenever they want. They demand so much when they never even ask how their employees are doing. They question our simple joy in the middle of stressful environment/ situation. I got so many experiences. You need to be strong willed to be able to survive the environment. You need to be passionate and patient.

Everyone was okay except for the management

Best believe your workmates are fun to work with despite the toxic environment. Everyone, especially in the lab are fairly competent. Most are fresh grads that’s why they tend to be resilient to the bad treatment of the management, because everyone is earning experience. The hr (only one of them actually) treats everyone like disposable sh1ts and scolds employees in front of patients, or publicly, which was very unprofessional in the first place. Makes everything a big deal too. You’ll feel like your salary is not enough for the amount of work you’ll be doing and the treatment you’re receiving. Sweldong pang-clinic pero trabahong pang-government hospital, tapos gagawin ka pa na pang-all around. No balance at all. Magulong sistema too. The computers are old and slow and if you complain about it, they will blame it on you. Ganon din kapag nagreklamo ka about bad treatment, ikaw rin ibblame at sasabihan kang “arrogant”. No wonder nobody stays for too long. Sumama ugali ko dito kaka-tolerate ng bad treatment. Dito ako natututong sumagot ng pabalang sa sobrang kahayupang nagaganap. Will not recommend. Kung masama ugali mo at gusto mo lang ng katapat, give it a try.

Pros

Everyone bonds over mutual hate of a certain hr.

Cons

Long hours, Ot-ty, bad workload-salary balance, no benefits.

Toxic workplace/ management

Worst company ever. Worst management, toxic workplace sa mga mag aapply good luck, dirty place no social distancing if you want a stable job dont choose best diagnostic pag hindi ka na kelangan di ka na nila papapasukin. Kaya lage hiring yan kase andami umaalis makinig kayo sa review dito. Boss doesn’t know how to take care of the employees at the end of the day kulang pa din at hindi pa rin sapat ang ginagawa mo para sakanila

Pros

Cons

No OT

worst workplace

worst workplace i've ever had, from the management up to the rank & file, they require you to work long hours without paying o.t., the management don't mind their employees security & safety, some of the co-employees not helping you, you work alone & on your own.worst,worst workplace

Pros

worst workplace

Worst one there is!

The employer doesn't, oh should i say never? They NEVER value their people. 26 years in its service, 6 branches were operating, nagsara yung dalawa. So 4 nalang, you'll wonder why, right? 26 years na pero mas successful pa yung ibang diagnostic centers. There really is something wrong. See it for yourself. Apply at your own risk 😉

Pros

Cons

Unpaid overtime, no health benefits

Most worse company

Unsafe company in this time of pandemic. No social distancing, some employee not wearing proper face mask. The employee is not safe in covid patient because the entrance of client also the vacinity of employee. Not following the health protocol social distancing in work place. No HMO for the employee.

Pros

Cons

Unsafe

Cruel and rude

Management is rude, hr doesnt know the whole process, toxic environment, late salary, the owner always shouting to the staff, they dont want to see staff smilling

Pros

Cons

Apply at your own risk

Overview on part time ape

Part time MT of the company sa APE. Masaya mag APE sa kanila lalo pag masaya mga kasama pero super dami talaga pasyente, minamaximize talaga nila yung potential ng employee. Nakakapagod! I was dismayed kahit reliever lang/ part time lang ako. I also heard na yung mga employee nila nag oovertime WITHOUT PAY. Kawawa mga empleyado as what I've noticed siguro bilang nalang sa kamay yung medtechs nila. Tapos yung amo nila lagi kong nakikitang may pinapahiyang employee. Delayed magbigay ng sahod.

The most enjoyable part of my job is

I love my job because i encounter different people everyday. Its a fast passed environment that keeps me on my toes and constantly thinking. I love that my teammates and I treat everyone with respect and enjoy coming to work.

Great Place to work and great teammates

I enjoyed my time at BDC and often miss my managers, teammates, and physicians. I felt like i had support within the company and it is a place I would recommend for patient care and also employment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Best Diagnostic Corporation?

Opportunity for Professional Growth

You will learn a lot from this company since they are tertiary laboratory, especially for fresh graduates. They will provide training and opportunity to experience in handling automated machines in all sections of the laboratory. Co-workers are friendly and approachable.

Pros

experience

Cons

overtime

Wag na mag apply

Wag na kayong magbalak mag apply sa Best wala kayong mapapala. Late ang sahod tapos half lang pinapasahod nila sa employee. Ung mga matagal na at may kapit sa management ang nakikinabang.

Most terrible workplace ever

The management is the worst ever. Their idea of a 13th month salary is 1/3 of a monthly income, which is hardly the correct way of computing the 13th month. They require the employee to pay a certain amount as an insurance in case one has broken something. The boss has anger management issues and yells at almost everybody. DOLE should investigate this company. Horrible horrible company

A great place to harness your skills

The work environment is clean and organized Management is strict The amount of work, however, can be overwhelming.(not all the time) Workplace culture is nice I've became a better employee because of my experiences

don't

From Best to Worst Real Quick. maganda siyang oppurtunity for fresh grad. pero hindi ka nil“a tutulungan talaga. papahirapan ka nila in the end. maraming Staff pero di sila marunong mag allocate ng staff nila para mapabilis ang trabaho ng walang maaberya. walang maiiwan na trabaho. End up lahat gahol

Worst management ever

Sobrang tipid sa supplies. They will question you kapag nagrequest ka ng marami. Malamang for back up yon in case maubusan. Even bond paper kelangan i-request. Ung ape ineexpect nilang matapos mo pero hindi man lang sila magprovide ng maraming reagents. Ending is KASALANAN MO LAHAT YAN

Masama ang ugali ng May Ari

Tatratuhin kang parang binili ka. Sisigawan ka ng hindi ka hahayaan magpaliwanag. Pagiinitan ka. Wag niyo na subukan mag apply dito maawa kayo sa sarili niyo dahil maraming nag AAWOL dito , pinaniniwalaan nila na ang sinusukuan ng mga nagaawol ay trabaho nila pero hindi. Yung May Ari na walang puso sa mga empleyado nya ang dahilan kung bakit nilalayasan siya ng mga tao. Masakit magsalita, parang hindi na tao ang kausap niya.

Toxic workplace

Very toxic work environment. Management can't handle conflicts very well and does not own up shortcomings. APE schedules are endorsed to the laboratory department at the last minute. Policies and protocols are good on paper but not thoroughly implemented. Frequent delay of salary.

Hindi po talaga maganda dito.

Employees are overworked and underpaid. Ibang trabaho po ibibigay nila sayo kahit na hindi iyon ang job description mo. Wala pong matinong sistema dito. Hindi ma handle ng machines and ng manpower yung bulk ng work pero cater ng cater ng customers. Yung management po parang walang pake sa mga tao. The place is a mess. Apply at your own risk po.

Look for other opportunity. Not with this company.

If I could give - 1 star that would be much better. Worst. Yung mga head department instead of helping their subordinates to grow ibababa pa nila lalo.

Physical, emotional, psychological abuse

Advice lang sa mga naghahanap ng trabaho at desperado na, look for other opportunities. Sa iba nalang. Makinig kayo sa mga negative reviews. After a very long day of hardwork, no overtime pay (napakahirap na pagfile ng ot tapos hindi pa inaapprove). okay lang sana kung physical tiredness lang pero no, hobby ng mga boss mo ang mamahiya, mag-demotivate ng empleyado, okay lang sayo after doing you best as a human employee yuyurakan ka lang? Nope. Kayo na bahala humusga kung gusto nyo padin magpatuloy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Diagnostic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3