BENBY ENTERPRISES, INC

BENBY ENTERPRISES, INC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
They value their employees and they happy to work with even if they came from another province or branch.They encourage people to be better than what they have now.They engage their people into some challenging tasks.
Pros
Tranpostarion Allowances
Cons
Overtime paid
Salary / Benefits
Receives delivery of materials from suppliers Inspects quality of materials Manages all documentation: Receiving and Inspection Report, invoices, official receipts Submits all documentation to Accounting Conducts month-end inventory Handles forklift to arrange delivery of supplies according to procedure Ensures cleanliness of warehouse
Salary / Benefits
Very Accommodating employees approachable Managers Very Generous Company Good Environment Many Exciting Events Fair management Team Buildings Gifts from companies
Salary / Benefits
These are the things that I've learned in Benby : Responsible for encoding the purchase orders of every outlet assigned to me. Responsible for creating the delivery note and delivery slip of the purchase orders. Responsible for answering phone calls regarding concerns of agents to their accounts handled
Pros
free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Benby is a fun place to work in. There are a lot of perks that come with working there. There are always sales for international Goods such as Frito Lay, Hersheys, Nivea and the like.
Pros
Meal Allowance
Cons
No Overtime Pay
Salary / Benefits
with good culture approachable employees with mid and year-end bonus challenging workplace healthy competition management are open to suggestions / opinions
Pros
Meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Stressful environment. The whole family manages the total company. Room for growth is not so good. No succession planning in place and benefits are not so good
Salary / Benefits
a company with good benefits approachable superiors stress free workplace with meal allowance mid year and year end bonus management is balance you can develop your skills esp. in SAP
Pros
with meal allowance and sometimes with give aways
Cons
long hours duty sometimes
Salary / Benefits
fair management good people nice hr and nurses enjoyable co workers different department are good boss are understanding and negotiable leaves are paid
Pros
bonus
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot working in the company. Some skills I did not learn in school I have learned here. The people I worked with are awesome, they gave me a nice experience. Typical office environment.
Pros
Can do overtime
Cons
Fast-paced work
Salary / Benefits
I learned the importance of Certificate of Withholding Tax (CWT) 2307 to the company. The routine of my position is to call the agents or stores from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao and ask for the certificate, once received I need to sort it per company next is to upload it to the SAP system then it is necessary to clear it and then put it in a transmittal. The last step is to forward it to the accounting. I also need to make a monthly report regarding the pending balance of the 2307 certificate.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of a job is hitting target without any additional promo or promotional activities to our designated area. Co workers are fun to be with. Ive learned the negotiation skills and the persuasive selling techniques.
Pros
direct to field
Cons
no meal allowance, no representation allowance, unused, sl and vl not converted to cash
Salary / Benefits
Great Culture but poor compensation package. Healthy competition. Great location away from traffic. Growth of the company is really fast. Overall this company is really great they just have to work on the compensation of employees and HMO.
Salary / Benefits
We are Implementing 5'S and FiFO for the Product Transfer Order. then for pull out we also have audit guard and all Employee have a Personal Protective Equipment for the safety of all. and for me this workplace are good and safe.
Salary / Benefits
My boss in my department was so nice, he treats us very well and care for us. But salary is just average, as well as the benefits of the employees. Lack of training.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Unpaid OT
Salary / Benefits
Showed me around the whole organization and allowed me to experience every part of the company thoroughly so I can seek advice from others working there.
Pros
Free shuttle, with meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
I took over the declared vacated position as warehouse supervisor of this distribution company. I was the opener and closer, i am the one to log in early because i was the only authorized to open the warehouse gate & office. I can't go home early after working hours once there are still personnel still need to extend their time due to unfinished transaction but still I can't claim overtime fee and meal allowance. The salary offered and bonuses were not applied dhring my stay in this company.
Pros
Only provided gov't mandated benefits
Cons
No health assistance provided to me whe i was hospitalized due to stress as a result of overworked
Salary / Benefits
My day starts with a meeting with my 3 agents reviewing their weekly performance in sales, collection, pipeline, merchandising and returns. After that there will be deliberations with my Channel Manager as how my team are performing versus the target that was given to us that month. From there we will strategize if we still need to make projects that will help us pull the sales that we need or just continue that performance if we are doing well that certain period.
Pros
Gives semi annual and annual bonuses
Cons
No car provided, long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
Thankful for my sales experience because, I get to to apply or work with other tasks apart from marketing. I also have now a two-year experience in sales particularly in Modern Trade as a Key Account Manager.
Salary / Benefits
We have a productive and fun work place however there are times that we need to work 12 hours a day or even overnight. I had a great time working with my colleagues that is why leaving the company is a hard decision to make.
Salary / Benefits
A number one Enterprises in the Philippines. Having a good team as a supply chain. On time deliveries that makes. Learned in different places. Having a lots of friends.