Belo Medical Group

Belo Medical Group Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Having a work experience at Belo is fun because you get to know different procedures and treatments for beauty enhancement. Its also challenging to accommodate some patients with irate attitude
Salary / Benefits
This was my first full time job ever since I graduated from college. The Head Office IT supervisors are nice and likes it when you tend to ask questions like how you can improve your performance. This is a good startup job if you're an IT professional without much experience and if you're concerned about skin care.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working in BMG. They have reasonable allowance and benefits.
The management are very approachable and open in any suggestions.

BELO MEDICAL GROUP is the best!
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace for those who want to settle down or are already settled. Unfortunately, this was not what I was looking for in a job. Salary and benefits just get better the longer you work there which is good.
Salary / Benefits
The job is nice, only the location and transportation are my problem. Salary is enough for my specification and the work are manageable. only the transporation
Salary / Benefits
As long as you enjoy your job you’ll see the company so good. If only I’m not having personal problem I won’t let go my work. :) I’m finding job with 2 days off that’s why I need to let go of my previous work.
Pros
Transportation and Meal Allowance
Cons
Clinic hours sunday is a shorten clinic hours :)
Salary / Benefits
I have enjoyed working in the company, I used to meet and provide service to different types of people, many VIP customers such as Celebrities, Politicians and some famous businessman/woman in the country, good colleagues and very down to earth boss.
Pros
Very friendly environment
Cons
Nothing to do sometimes when all jobs are done and it's still early
Salary / Benefits
We go to work 6 days a week, no holidays, with shifting schedule. We are assigned to provide honest and detailed information about our products and services to our clients. We also book their appointments and conduct customer satisfaction surveys monthly. For us to excellently accomplish everything, the company provided training (for a week) called New Employees Orientation Program. After that, another training for 2 months under my immediate heads.

Things I learned:

- The importance of listening and understanding

- Learning is an everyday experience

- Interacting and building good relationships with other people

Hardest part:

- The beginning. I was quite overwhelmed with too many services, procedures, machines, clinics, etc that I have to familiarize myself with. I can say that the training really helped but it was the actual moment (when I started interacting with the clients, answering inquiries etc) where I truly learned.

Enjoyable part:

- The company of my co-workers. The work didn't feel like work because of how close everyone is

- When I started teaching new agents about our work (tools, reports, products and services, surgical/non surgical procedures etc)
Pros
Discounted/free services, good benefits
Cons
working hours, distance, salary
Salary / Benefits
Dealing with different kinds of patient and nationality everyday- this daily routine that I might consider it as a great experience.
Pros
Free lunch and free treatments
Salary / Benefits
Day Shift, more on medical field which enhance my skills on knowing the used of the medicines and procedures. Good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
All the people there are nice.
But lack of opportunities that is why I resigned to look for greener pastures.

Only the people on the operation receives a lot of incentive.
Inbound,Outbound
Customer Service Representative

Inventory Management

Duty shifting

Dispatch Different Areas

Checking Item Tally to the Invoice
Pros
free accomodation, Transportation
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I'd worked long hours and multitask without losing my energy or positive attitude.I get along with people very well.An opportunity to apply my skills and caring attitude that make all patients feel a little more at home and very well cared for.I'd learned more patience in dealing clients.I'd gained solid experienced working as Assistant nurse and Aesthetician at the same time.Smooth relationship with my co-workers.The most enjoyable part of my job when I'd seen my clients were happy with the excellent service I was rendered.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
As a Registered Nurse with an Eight years of experience working in a prestigious and large hospital and clinics including Medical-Surgical, General Ward, Dermatology, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery and Laser Procedures. I am well positioned to join your team and make a positive contribution and equally comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively work as a team. I am adept at maintaining an excellent relationships with patient, family members, doctors and staffs. I am a registered Nurse in the Philippines and a Dubai Health Authority passer with a completed Primary Source Verification with Data Flow.
In addition to my extensive hospital and clinical experience in a prestigious, reliable and trusted companies, I have excellent multi-tasking and communication skills, customer service and administrative skills. My broad experience and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to deal with different people, specially those with high profiles. I have also learned to be flexible with my time and work load.
Pros
meeting celebrities
Cons
constant transfer within branches
Salary / Benefits
I love serving customer give them excellent service they will never forget. My co-workes are kind and helpful on my team. I learned a lot from this company, idea's, seminars attended. The hardest part is dealing with difficult people, but I enjoyed serving people with heart that gives me more passion on my job
Salary / Benefits
You see different types of clients/patients everyday. Different personalities to handle. Doing multiple tasks. I have learned to be professional when it comes to handling clients/patients. Working smart as well. I easily got along with my management as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was being too workaholic. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you meet and talk to different people everyday.
Pros
medical/health card
Cons
less leave credits