BELL-KENZ PHARMA, INC.

BELL-KENZ PHARMA, INC. Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Fast paced working environment

It's a fun job if your single and adventurous. You should be a workaholic if you want to be succesful in this company and be prepared and aware since you will have to defend yourself most of the time.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Late releasing

Work culture is hard to manage

Work culture is diversified. Transparency in handling people is difficult to understand. Even if you ar doing it correctly, they will still negate your ideas. Continuity of plans is not being practiced.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Support is not transparent

Amazing Workplace

They really value the employees and their health. Amazing compensation and benefits. It's a pleasure to work with managers and staffs. Highly recommended company. It's very painful for me to leave the company.

Very stressful and fast-paced working environment

My work experience with the company was very stressful. The workload was too much that I need to work till pass 12 to finish all the task and even on weekends and holidays. I had a lot of meetings and other unnecessary task that we’re required to comply and attend. I really don’t recommend this company for those who doesn’t have much experience. There’s no work and life balance in the company. For those who are workaholic and searching for a good salary, this company is fit for you.

Pros

Salary and Benefits

Cons

Long hours, Too much workloads, Stressful management

fast paced, very stressful, no work life balance, overlapping duties, poor planning and organization

too many meetings at times it would take you 6hrs or more then you have to do, tasks and projects that are overlapping that requires you to work even late at nights , saturday and sunday even on holidays. you need to be online always as managers do call very often to ask for some data.

Pros

trainings

Cons

poor organization and planning, competition among managers, too much emphasis on doctors needs but forgets the welfare of employees, unfair ratings and evaluation to employees and managers do not listen to your reasoning.

Productive and fun workplace

I'll learned for this company how to handle pressure. They have good quality of product by distribution. They have good and effeciency company. The hardest part of this job to handle toxic time. The most enjoyable to achieve your goal in life.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Okay for Sales oriented workers, not for creatives

Most project is an after-thought or reactionary, there is not FIFO system of project management. The marketing plans are none existent. And suggestion for visual development are being shrug out.

Good working environment and fun workplace has company trip, medical reimbursement, performance, anniversary and Christmas Bonus. Provides needed training

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Long Hours

Good Company Benefits

Almost all of the employees are millennials. Very friendly staff. Company trip abroad if the quota have been reached (all employees - from utility to executives. Monthly incentives when monthly quota have been reached.

Pros

Company trip abroad, monthly incentives

Cons

Bad managers, Power tripping

Great Start for fresh graduate

It was a great learning experience and very challenging for me at the time because I was also a full time college student. Overall, it was a great start for fresh graduate.

Pros

Company Trip (outside the country)

Cons

Toxic colleagues

The Morning Huddle

As a manager handling seventeen (17) individuals under my department, I used to get into the office earlier to prepare for the daily huddle -- the most exciting part of my day which happens for 9 to 15 minutes. This is where we check with my team members about what the day will look like. It is also the chance for my team to share information with each other and deliver prior day commitments. The huddle must be done within 9 to 15 minutes thus everyone is strict on the time limit habit otherwise it has to be adjourned. We start the huddle with a short prayer then everyone gets to share some good news, professional or personal. Afterwards, we go to the status of our priorities by showing the department scoreboard in RYG Analysis, we make commitments to everyone, and we end up with a cheer. All the staff are excited! Everyone does not want to be tardy and miss out the daily huddle.

Company is very dynamic

Company is very dynamic. If the marketing strategy is not working, they will not wait the target timeline and will change it immediately. Just follow the BK Credo

Pros

With rice allowance

Cons

With saturday work

Productive and fun place

Over all in-charge on maintenance of the building. Ensure the safety and security of all personnel. Ensure that all facilities are in good condition. Arrange all the deliveries according to its expiry date. “First In First Out” and “First Expiry First Out” Policy. Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely. Ensures the safety and cleanliness of the work environment. Monitor stocks level for reordering process. Prepare waybill for courier for sending medicines to Doctors or Drugstore. Communicate with the clients to make sure that the medicines delivered on time and in good condition. Delivery medicines if needed to Mercury Drug Corporation. Checking all the deliveries in terms of quantity, expiration date and physical appearance to avoid complaint from clients. Inventory of stocks weekly and monthly.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun workplace

Everyone is cooperative and willing to teach things you still don't know. It's a great company to start up with your big dreams.

Very good working with the office staff.

The people in the field that you work with are all very dynamic. It is a very challenging and fulfilling job to be able to meet a lot of people in the field and make connections with them.

Productive and friendly workplace

Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc. is a growing company. Employees are professionals and friendly. It is fun to work in this company.

Pros

With rice allowance

Cons

Overtime work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL-KENZ PHARMA, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8
Salary / Benefits
2.7
2.7
2.6

BELL-KENZ PHARMA, INC. Reviews by Location

• BELL-KENZ PHARMA, INC.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?