Beepo

Beepo Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Productive and fun work space

Fun working on this company, people and environment are nice. Not stressing and work life balance. Good salary as well. Only one thing it will took over months before you increase after your regularization period.

NOt a great place to work, poor people management

Not a great place to work, poor people management. Employees were not treated fairly and the workplace and employees are not welcoming. Not recommending applying in this company.

A company for experienced BPO professionals.

Kind of gives me the thought that I was setup to fail, there was no training prior to working for the client. Very demanding output. Client expects you to develop and improve their process asap without giving you the chance to adjust even if knowingly hired you without prior BPO experience.

Pros

Higher pay than most BPO companies Work From Home

Cons

No training

No job security, demanding tasks

Working long hours without pay, ad hoc tasks takes up most of the time of daily activities. Demanding daily requirements and goals. No job security - they will rather lay off employees rather than train them. They will not let you apply to other companies easily because of training bond and non-compete clause - which they also poach from those companies.

Pros

Approachable employees

Cons

Long hours, no job security, demanding requirements, low salary

Productive and Fun workplace

Systems in place to monitor the progress of each staff. Weekly and monthly reports for updates/progress. Constant communication between teams and managers.

The company is great and fun to work with,

I had a great time working with Beepo. I also had a great team composed of different attitudes and funny behaviors. People are great and friendly. But for now during this pandemic crisis, I'm currently looking for company that can provide me stable job where I can grow as an individual and as a professional.

Pros

Theme day during friday

a lot of areas to improve (benefits, environment and management)

My experience in this company is not good. They should know how to care about their employees and know what their needs especially in crucial time. They should also add some entertainment facilities to make the workplace environment enjoyable.

Fun workplace

It's a very fun workplace. People are friendly. Everyone is very approachable and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it with my friends who would like to have a light working space.

Great company

Free T-shirt is no more. Recreational rooms are unavailable. Employees have no future in other company, cause restricts you from applying within the region. Client is the centre of interest, opposite path for Employees

Loved the people not the management

Poor salary review, more focused on rules like not bringing food and bags in the work stations but not on employee growth and satisfaction. The people are really great but until now I hear news of amazing people being let go. The operations manager is changed for the 4th time in less than 3 years.

Blooming career with BEEPO

My time with Beepo has been very fulfilling on my part. I have learnt so much since day 1 and still continue so as my employment progresses. I just hope they provide motivating incentives for their top performers so they would stay.

approachable and helpful people

I was able to experience a non stressful environment with just a few people in the work place. I learn to specialize in outbound calling since I came from a customer service job. I can say I wasn't stress about the job since all information are provided.

job/work life balance and good management

I learned from this company that you need to take of your employees so they can in turn take care of your clients. being able to help my staff and inspiring them to perform to meet client goals and eventually help client business grow is what I love about my job.

Pros

weekends off

Cons

no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beepo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Beepo Reviews by Location

Learn about Beepo in popular locations

• Beepo