Beepo

Beepo Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Systems in place to monitor the progress of each staff. Weekly and monthly reports for updates/progress. Constant communication between teams and managers.
Salary / Benefits
Working long hours without pay, ad hoc tasks takes up most of the time of daily activities. Demanding daily requirements and goals. No job security - they will rather lay off employees rather than train them. They will not let you apply to other companies easily because of training bond and non-compete clause - which they also poach from those companies.
Pros
Approachable employees
Cons
Long hours, no job security, demanding requirements, low salary
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working with Beepo. I also had a great team composed of different attitudes and funny behaviors. People are great and friendly.
But for now during this pandemic crisis, I'm currently looking for company that can provide me stable job where I can grow as an individual and as a professional.
Pros
Theme day during friday
Salary / Benefits
My experience in this company is not good. They should know how to care about their employees and know what their needs especially in crucial time. They should also add some entertainment facilities to make the workplace environment enjoyable.
Salary / Benefits
It's a very fun workplace. People are friendly. Everyone is very approachable and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it with my friends who would like to have a light working space.
Free T-shirt is no more.
Recreational rooms are unavailable.

Employees have no future in other company, cause restricts you from applying within the region.

Client is the centre of interest, opposite path for Employees
Salary / Benefits
Poor salary review, more focused on rules like not bringing food and bags in the work stations but not on employee growth and satisfaction. The people are really great but until now I hear news of amazing people being let go. The operations manager is changed for the 4th time in less than 3 years.
Salary / Benefits
My time with Beepo has been very fulfilling on my part. I have learnt so much since day 1 and still continue so as my employment progresses. I just hope they provide motivating incentives for their top performers so they would stay.
Salary / Benefits
I was able to experience a non stressful environment with just a few people in the work place. I learn to specialize in outbound calling since I came from a customer service job. I can say I wasn't stress about the job since all information are provided.
Salary / Benefits
I learned from this company that you need to take of your employees so they can in turn take care of your clients. being able to help my staff and inspiring them to perform to meet client goals and eventually help client business grow is what I love about my job.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no job security