BCP Dermatological Corp

BCP Dermatological Corp Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

fun workplace

Great place to work. It is fast paced but that makes the day go by quickly. It is a great group of people that you work with every day and all are looking to help you accomplish your goals.

FunPLace

I handled accounts payable accordingly. Learned a lot in some finance sections. I made friends and family within the company and they helped me improve my confidence.

Pros

party

fun working there...

Fun working there, i learn a lot i had a seminar how to sell product how to sell in the customer they treat me as a family. They always train me how to a productive in my work..

Pros

paying overtime

Cons

8 hours

productive, easy to mingle, have respect, loyal and have fear of God

The management of this company showing mercy and compassion. The managers and staffs are approachable. They are friendly and kind.

conduct team building yearly

working 8 hours a day,I learned multi tasking jobs. My co workers are my friends. Hardest part was assigned to different department.Enjoyable part during summer outing yearly and team building.

Pros

company tour abroad

Cons

long hours extended overtime even week ends

Product of beauty Soap

its a good job but my salary was not enough. I'm on the failed every event and very heavy bags / product sample I carry everyday. But its Good that I include this job as the one of my experience in life.

consumer Division focus on sales

I handled Accounts,Supermarket & Drugstores In South Luzon Area Stock monitoring,conducting of promotional activities to increase sales,promote not popular brand to gain sales.I love my job in BCP but due to cost cutting they transfer me in manila as a promoter without transportation and Meal allowance.

Pros

Free meal, Transportation Expense

Cons

1 hour meal break, 8working hours

Busy and stressful

always busy,dealing with demanding employees,fine management,co-workers is depend on each personality.very stressful from employe to the managementto help

Pros

n/a

Cons

stressfull

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BCP Dermatological Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

BCP Dermatological Corp Reviews by Location

• BCP Dermatological Corp
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?