Bayer
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Bayer Employee Reviews

Philippines70 reviews
Collaborative culture
It was all excellent. The management has this twice a year pulse-check survey to help address employees' concerns. This company really value their people.
Salary / Benefits
Good
i learned how does a business worked and how to manage patient, time management and effort. the culture is not null and people thre is very friendly and positive.
Too much politics
Poor management
Poor benefits

Overworked underpaid

People are two faced

No growth for employees

No employee engagement

People are not business trained
Very friendly environment
Safety and fun environment. People are friendly, well-trained, professional and approachable, especially the HR people and the management. There are so many ways to have work-life balance. They only do not enhance your business skills, but also your individual talents.
Offer Work, Life, Balance
The company offer work, life and balance. Employees have yearly increase on their salaries and benefits such as rice allowance, per diem allowance, uniform allowance, medicine allowance, laundry allowance, 15 months pay, Christmas bonus, company car and high incentives. Management offers mutual agreement on majority of the employee's need as long as they deliver their commitment.
Salary / Benefits
The warehouse heads treated me well. I enjoyed my work even though it was hard still amazing to work there.
The people i work with were just wonderful, the job was good, receiving inbound and outbound shipment, processing orders with proper documentation all of which are may experiences.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place with young professionals
I got lot of exposure and good experience working here. I had good Mentors and Managers from whom I got to learn a lot.Every day was challenging and different since we were dealing with lot of payables and different cultures from different regions.
Work-Life Balance
- Free transportation to and from the office
- Competitive salary

- Growth opportunities available

- I need more challenging roles

- Plenty of opportunities to travel outside the country

- Up to 15th month pay
Pros
Free transpo
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bayer?
Workplace of Choice
- I love the culture and the Management of Bayer.
- There is an open working relationship with co-workers as well as with management

- There are vast opportunities for career growth available to every employee
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace with lots of improvements
There are always challenges since it is a big company but there are alot of people willing to help. Knowledge is abundant and resources are fully maximized.
Pros
The benefits
Salary / Benefits
Monsanto is an ideal company to work with.
A typical day at work in Monsanto is like you're in a family. The office was like a typical home with all the amenities provided to the employees. Travel and field work were done very independently with flexible time management. Employees were highly motivated and usually enjoy their respective jobs. Never experience team members complaints.
Pros
Every employees were highly productive
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun office place.
all the boss are good. especially our big boss he is down to earth person and very humble. he treated his employees with respect. all i can say to this company is keep it up the good work.
Pros
free cofee and biscuits
Working at Bayer Philippines
I have spent most of my career in Sales with Bayer Philippines Inc., being with the company for 22 years. I rose from the ranks from being a Medical Representative and eventually a Sales Manager with 6 Regional Managers and 2 Key Account Specialist as my Direct Reports. It is with Bayer that I was moulded into being the leader that I am now. I have met the most supportive customer to the most difficult Doctor and made them loyal Bayer supporters.
The most enjoyable moment related to my position as a Manager is seeing most of my subordinates being promoted to the next level position.

In Bayer, you are given the training required of the job in order ensure you are successful in your position.
Regional Manager
Enjoyable job meeting doctors/ discussing with them about our products. Assisting medical reps close a sales, achieved an efficient and effective detailing call
Pros
enhance communication skills
Promotes Work life Balance
I strongly believe Bayer is one of the best shared service in the Philippines.
Focuses on Innovation thus, the tasks are made easier.

There are a lot of events to enjoy.

The culture is superb!
A happy place
In Bayer, I was able to learn a lot, especially in terms of people management. Bayer generously provides the trainings and exposures its employees need to overcome individual weaknesses and further professional growth. On top of that, it promotes work life balance, and ensures to enforce it consistently. During my stint in Bayer, I can say thay I am generally happy and was able to enjoy my work there. Thank you Bayer!
Salary / Benefits
Highly diversified company and with good employee benefits
Strong and Advance Technology and System Processes
Strongly supports worklife balance and career advancement activities

Poor employee engagement when it comes to critical company actions

Shifted from balanced and unbiased workplace culture to politically driven workplace
Pros
Matrix reporting level, Technology Advancement adoption
Cons
Unstable Management Portfolio for local country, Limited Career Opportunity due to lean organization
Company with Work-Life Balance
The company provides good benefits for its employees and the working environment is fun. The employees are also approachable and are ready to help if needed.
Productice and fun workplace
Challenging but enjoyed working with Bayer with everyone being approachable and kind. A very innovative company when it comes to process and ensures to provide training to every individual
Productive and personality improvement
In working in this company it helps my personality improves especially in dealing with farmers. I experienced monitoring their rice farm and helping them solve their problems with insect manifestation. I experienced traveling to different places in the Philippines through my company.
Pros
With incentives
Cons
Long hours working
Salary / Benefits
All benefits are given to all employees. A lot of learnings and experiences. Best employer of the year.
Experiencing the work-life balance. Nothing to give a bad feedback. Lot of free trainings and activities inside and out of office. You will totally love and enjoy working in this kind of company. Good environment. Happy place to work. And LIFE is so important! Leadership, integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency.
Pros
all kinds of insurances flexible time all kinds of allowances
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2