Bataan 2020

Bataan 2020 Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Monitoring of all the motors, instruments, and etc.
how to maintain all machines in the plant

There were always shutdown due to paper change grade

when the machines run normally after the shutdowm
Salary / Benefits
This is one of the best places I have worked I enjoyed the people the culutre and the move fast mentality. I am sad I ever left and think they are doing big things and moving in the right direction,
Salary / Benefits
people in bataan is very productive and ambitious to attained it mission/vision
management is also try to commit its obligation to its employee regarding benefits and so on. what ive learned to become part of it be brave to handle different situation coz everyday in bataan is always a learning process and multi-tasking is a must. always on focus be keen on details specially on monthly report.
Pros
canteen money if target attained
Cons
long hours of work due to work load
Salary / Benefits
every day routine is at task must do by employees accompany with safety rules conduction. i learned skills of being a good employee following rules and doing obligations. i learned basic safety. the management implement rules that should be follow. co workers treats also as a member of family. the hardest part of the job is the consecutive overtime at work that shift you to 12 hours duty. the most enjoyable part is the learning process. the everyday challenges.
Pros
allowance, attendance bonus
Cons
there is no salary increase
Salary / Benefits
Due to the company being too long in it's service and line-of-work, expect an old, hot, messy and surprisingly paperous environment.
Salary / Benefits
nice huge work place very productive and i learned a lot about how they run a big industry like the process from production to delivery. handling documents is my role and accuracy of the inventory as well and warehouse management
Salary / Benefits
fun and productive workplace, good working environment, bosses are kindand understanding since it is only an OJT job there is only minimal amount of pressure. We did research project regarding geothermal and hydro power.
Pros
free lunch and free out of town trip
Cons
only OJT
Salary / Benefits
Im a hardworking guy and a fast learner so its very easy for me to work with another people and ive learned that safety is my priority.The hardest part of the job is when the tire is flat,i am the one who replace it and the most enjoyable part is having a bonus.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bataan 2020?