B&S Design Services Inc

B&S Design Services Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Relaxed atmosphere with some helpful challenges in the mix.

Relaxed atmosphere with some helpful challenges in the mix. It is very conducive being able to work with other teams within the company. Has great benefits as well.

Worst company ever!

Do not work here. They don't value their employees especially when lockdowns and infections are spreading in the office. They will force you to leave their office for disinfection but credited to your own VLs its all on the shoulders of its employees plus salary are not worth to risk your life for. Less benefits and a lot of biases in the management and they haven't helped their employees in financial shortages due to this pandemic as in they did nothing. When they were forced to leave the building by admin orders because of increasing infection of covid they make rules not stated in your contact like of if there are less workloads coming for a week then they will remark you as idle and unpaid you for a day. There's no security of tenure in this company. So do not waste you precious time getting hired here.

Pros

Career growth. Free snacks. Amazing people but undervalued

Cons

It's a Scam

Fun workplace

Sitting, estimating job once per day. sending orders. i have learned how they construct in an Australian Standard. Management is good. Well payed, leave calculated fair.

Pros

free lunch

Good environment

• Prepare, read, gather and evaluate info provided in the preparation of an insulation quote • Escalate, inform and/or query any issues that may arise upon review of the job request and preparation of the quote • Prepare a color-coded computer model of an insulation quote showing the insulation diagram on where and how the products are allowed • Prepare a proper insulation quote in black and white showing the description, products & ratings together with the diagram on once complete document

have a large pantry for the employee

my job is to revised plan according to client request that the management assigned to us,and the working environment was a little pressure for the beginner

Pros

free food when need to overtime

Cons

Nice workplace with nice people / co-workers

It has a good workplace with good management and nice people / co-workers.The management is nice especially the company manager. The manager is always open for job related concerns.

Pros

Free overtime meal

Cons

Too many overtime.

Productiveand a lot of learning regarding austrailian standards of construction

I had a lot of things I've learned in my recent company.i have a lot of friends too,the hardest task is i don't have any idea in actual construction that's why i keep on asking my team leader.and the most enjoyable is when we don't busy or we don't have a rush we always share different ideas regarding designs.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&S Design Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits