AYALA LAND

AYALA LAND Employee Reviews

Philippines19 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Ayala Land is a good place to work with for family-oriented people
Being in my early twenties, I though that work-life balance is what I need. That's why I transferred to Ayala Land. True enough, I'm now having more time for my family and friends. Also, I'm able to have time for some of my crafts. However, being someone who is just starting a career, I don't think getting a finance job in a very large company is something to look forward to. Career advancement is too slow and I'm not feeling account-ownership unlike when I was in a professional firm. I don't feel fulfillment. But really, the people here are good. True, one can't have the best of both worlds. But if you are someone who wants to establish his/her career, I suggest staying in professional firms for 5 years (when you're already a Manager / Director). Good pay will come in the long-run.
No career progress
I was hired by an agency that pays minimum salary and has no other benefits except for their CocoLife Health card. Ayala Land Premier does not directly hire an admin assistant. You have to apply in an agency in order to work for them. I felt very poor when I was still in ALP.
ambiento de trabajo
Ayala Land ofrece un ambiente muy corporativo y profesional pero muy abierto. Los empleados tienen suficiente espacio para la libertad mientras hacen su trabajo respectivo.
Pros
Seguro Medico privado, bono de desempeño
Cons
la promoción es difícil
productive team mates
Had the coolest and generous officemates in Ayala. Such a great team though. But I need to quit on that kind of work field coz I just wanna try some other field that will suit my profession and skills.
Pros
free food
Cons
not all th time we have a client
Challenging workplace
Open-minded and hard working
Workaholic and patients

Accepting daily challenges

God fearing and honest

Friendly and kind

Resourceful person

Accept failure and find alternative solution
Pros
free baord and logging
Cons
long term
Salary / Benefits
Productive and I've learned a lot from the company.
Working days with the company were good,productive and improved my knowledge about the nature of my job. The management was okay and providing all the benefits intended for the employees. The workplace culture were easily to adjust because it was in my own country, the Philippines. The hardest part of my job was facing new challenges concerning projects and dealing with different client. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get to know all the persons you are working with, receiving company's benefits and good compensation.
Pros
Transportation and Representation allowances
Cons
spending long hours without overtime fee
fast learner active productive
strength, never give up, dedicated in my job very great affortunities as a part of the real state bussiness, this kind of work have a chance to change your career in to something big to change your life... because this kind of bussiness is one of the great and popular or indemand bussiness at this day... so for me this careers fits me to continue my journey to this bussiness of real state.
Pros
inceentives, commision
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
Many projects launched and aggressively putting more projects outside Metro Manila
I'm usually attending Design and Project Meetings everyday, I learned a lot in terms of Project and Cost Management, Procurement Strategies, Planning and Scheduling, Value Engineering and Risk Assessment, the management can give directions without the approval of the Owner, the Management is systematic and they are working based on the standard processes. The workplace is conjucive. The hardest part of the job is during project turnover wherein the project must be turnover on time as agreed and committed to clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people around me. They are already my friends.
Pros
Compensations and benefits
Cons
Workloads
productive and exciting job
A very tiring but wonderful experience working with Ayala Land, A lot of good experience which made me more responsible and made me a good communicator. The workplace is so very good, even though it is outdoor but it made me more interested, The hardest part that i have encounter is when someones rejecting your offer, and the most enjoyable part is that knowing your still working for you to survive in your daily living.
Pros
free meals
Cons
tiring hours
Salary / Benefits
Life fulfilling, family oriented company and a true gem!
A typical day at work is opening your emails, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, processing payments, doing some team building exercises and other organizational development for our division.

The company I have worked for for 30 yrs was able to provide for me and my family. I hard a focused career and was still able to balance my time with my family and work.

My co-workers were all supportive esp my bosses. I handled 7 bosses and provided for their admin needs.

I also worked with Marketing where I assisted in some of their marketing events, launches, media briefing, etc.

The hardest part of my job was letting it go as I availed a special retirement package where your age plus number of years of service equals 80.

I enjoyed my work, my bosses, my colleages and friends and I hope that as I retired early at age 50, I can still be able to apply everything I have learned and be able to share my talent and skills which I have learned along the way.
Ayala Land, Inc. is a real estate firm based in the Philippines
Ayala Land, Inc. is a real estate firm based in the Philippines. It is a subsidiary of Ayala Corporation. It began as a division of Ayala Corporation until it was spun off and incorporated in 1988.
enjoyable work career interms of People and Management
typical day at work : by shifting, schedule of duties, enough time searching for clients.
what I have learned about my job is that I need to be more patience at all times, to be more focus and goal oriented. to build credibility to our clients. and especially to help the company to reach company's goals.

The Management : they are supportive in terms of seminars, they make sure that one of us has the knowledge and qualification to face our client in more confident way.

My Co-Worker: they are Goal Oriented and every one is a Team Player.

For me, The hardest Part of my job is always in a starting point of my career.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when I do my job everyday then I received recommendation from my clients that they are satisfied of my service. because for me, job is not a job when you are happy doing it, its so called a passion.
Pros
High Commission, Incentives and Benefits
Cons
by Commissions
Salary / Benefits
Team building, bonding with other groups as colleagues
Typical day at work, We are saturating, giving fliers, visiting house to house and we are manning the mall to give fliers to everyone who approaches us and giving details on about what we are selling.

I learned how to interact with people around me and ofcourse to people who are trying to buy with proper attitude.

We have a team manager who gives order to us and gives advice and helps us with clients that we cant handle ourselves. As per client, you have to set an appointment for time management.

I'm happy and proud of my co-workers everytime they sell a unit. We are helping each other when rough time comes.

So far, I encountered some clients who are saying "im buying this unit." and suddenly they're going to disappear. That's the hardest part for me because, instead of entertaining other customers, they've wasting a lot of time and giving me stress on following up.

The most enjoyable part of this job as a Property Specialist is when you sold a unit every time. It's boosting my confidence to interact with other people and the experiences you'll encounter while doing your job as an property specialist.
Pros
Electronic Gift certificates (EGC)
Cons
Fake buyers
Work environment is good
the work load is fair. the salary is more than the common from salary market, but yet unease the social stand or growth and development of mid salary earner.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
exceed the overtime work from pay.
Salary / Benefits
A very challenging but rewarding experience
I had the time of my life during my days at Ayala and realized the values and challenges and the time & effort i spent with the team. How I love my every activity and is very excited on what is up to me every time i do manning duties. I learned that really you have to exert double effort and time to target things that has been tasked on me with patience because not all clients you are dealing with will acquire millions of worth for an investment, but with the full support of my team and marketing office and my previous manager, I've come to work o easily and reinforce such activities to penetrate possible sales. Thing is that you have to work really hard to generate sales & that I had to be resourceful in getting clients. My stay at Ayala was a memorable one because I had experienced so many thing like dealing with high profile people, experienced travel, supportive team with no issues and having my income getting in.
Pros
Updated Launches & Events
Cons
Long Hours
Pressured but enjoy
Pressured because i need to reach my quota and to make sure that i make a sales every month.
I need to be humble all the time.

Having good relationship with the company as well as my co-workers.

The most enjoyable? When I closed a deal and dealing with different people with different attitude,
Happy Company
 Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately, notifies company personnel of visitor arrivals, maintain security and Telecommunication system.
 Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.

 Direct visitors by maintaining employee and departments directories giving instructions.

 Maintains security by following procedures monitoring logbook; issuing visitors badges.

 Maintain safe and clean reception are complying with procedures rules and regulation.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Lo
Good Management Experience
It was fun working with one of my friend who work for Ayala Land to offer me such good part time job,She share good percentage of commission and learned a lot from her about selling technique and good exposure but i didnt really respect to becoming a licence real estate agent in the future. I always wanted to work full time in the hospitality side and being a freelance agent would help provide my daily expenses out of my commission.
Pros
no compensation for free lancers
Cons
manage your own time and breaks
Learning Grounds
Here i develop my back office skills and learned to adjust my patience. It may sounds so funny but working in this company helps me develop my patience in all aspect of my duties.
Cons
Long Hours, Extended working hours