Avon Employee Reviews

Philippines177 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
this is a funny workplace, and porductive job. because you can express and explore your skills upon sales and recruiting. and you been have a lot of friends in this company.
Pros
free lunchies
Salary / Benefits
A multi-national company that opens its doors to Filipinos. Has good compensation and benefits for its employees. A really nice company to work with, if not with personal reasons mainly my kids before, i would have been working with them til now.
Pros
Complete employee benefits and high compensation
Cons
Relocation
Salary / Benefits
As being a former supervisor in this company, I learned to handle a pressured deadlines of work to achieve our Sales Goal.
Salary / Benefits
in avon cosmetics is where i grow the most i learned almost everything from my previous job i had applied and also learned some other way to aproach problems.
Pros
good for individual growth
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
In offering the Avon product u must be more talkative and speack direct to people who u wants to buy to ur prodct. U need more patient and belivable in words you say to them.. They need to trust in item u sell.. And u must also need to trust ur buyer
Pros
free launches
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Avon Company provides income through the products they lend me. Sales Leaders are all approachable and helps me managed my sales as well as my liabilities.
Pros
Rewards, discounts
Salary / Benefits
my personality enhance a lot. meeting and negotiating people gives me more confidence.people working in this company was always checking and ensuring whats best for their customer.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
A very pleasant work environment, attractive promotions , friendly hard working and trust worthy staff , leader ship of man power are very effective to each and everyone.inspiring leader and up to dates meeting for every one is very big help to succeed.giving time to staff for new product endorsement,monthly changes of brochures are very interesting to the costumers because they have lots of choices in apparel, cosmetics, perfume, make up , nail polish and accessories to attract more our costumers and mostly achieving targets and having lots of insentives awaits if you reached the goal target for each months.
Pros
insentives
Cons
open in all holiday season
Salary / Benefits
I take good care of my business and build a good relationship to my co-workers. I learned that I need to put God first in my life so that all my needs shall be added unto me. I need to be honest in all of my responsibilities so that I can earn respect from other people. The hardest part of my job is when some people on my down lines doesn't pay on time so I need to pay it from my own money so that I can still have a good record on the company.
Pros
Free lunch & dinner
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Salary / Benefits
Upon working on a direct selling company I learn more information about recruitment or field work activities, in sales,follow rules and their regulations.
Pros
Free food when on fields work
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Working for avon was an advantage for me because I get to earn money and work on my own time and being a working student that is a good factor for me.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place for a great benefits. If you are a motivated sales person, and many prospects, you can make a lot of earnings.
Pros
happy hours, great company
Cons
not for the lazy or weak
Salary / Benefits
Work involves APE, PEME, and Clinical diagnosis and treatment. Learned some unique cases every week. Minimal contact with management after first assessment. Nurses are very helpful. Hardest part of my work is telling unfortunate news to the [patient. Most enjoyable part of my work is treating ill patients.
Salary / Benefits
The no. 1 direct selling company in the Philippines and really stand by on their slogan that "This is the Company for Women". They also promotes work life balance culture and made foundations and charities for women.
Pros
Good benefits & promoting work life balance culture
Cons
The company direction is now focusing on outsourcing job fuctions
Salary / Benefits
a nice working experience in cosmetics because you will learn atleast basic tecchniques on how to apply make up and the perfect shade for you skin stone. affordable and nice collection.
Pros
international
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
People are approachable and have a positive attitude.
The fact that this is a direct selling company you have to endure impatients customers or clients but give the best customer service you could ever be.
Pros
Self expense
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace. The Management and the co-workers were nice and considerable. They will guide you at the beginning of your work. What I've learned from the company is to be independent and be socialized to improve myself and to show the best of what I can contribute for the company. The hardest part of my job is sometimes I need to do the task alone, often I go to places that I didn't know and find it myself. Each day is a typical day of work. Although I worked in a short period of time. I really enjoyed the company, the people around and how this company improved myself.
Salary / Benefits
everyday I start it with a smile specially for those people around me and never be forgotten to greet them good morning even though its already evening, in the 8months of working here I learn how to be more patient,and calm all the time. assisting the different mood of a hundred face of franchise dealers is diffficult, but fun. I can say its hard when you don't know who will you assist first when they come at the same time,and they really get mad, but I learn how to talk to them with confidence and respect. and learn how to make friends and relate with their own experience
Salary / Benefits
Inside and outside sales, meet many interesting people, discounts on purchasing products, great world-wide support staff, highly recognizable product line
Pros
Work independently, great support staff
Cons
lots of walking and closed doors
Salary / Benefits
selling a avon and natasha products is very hard bec. now era is very competiveness of a product but it chanllenge me to pursuit this selling products and i notice that i can sell with my charisma effect and i enjoyed of it bec. i gathered a lot of friends circle
Pros
good comission
Cons
free hours