Avon Employee Reviews

Philippines175 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A normal day starts with a cup of coffee with officemates, talking about work, life and experiences. A lot of opportunities are given, management is very supportive and push you to your potential. It is a global company so a lot of regulatory & process aligned with global standards area applied in the workplace. Hardest part is to adopt to change and transformation however with the change control and change management processes this can be outduel. A great place for a work life balance, lots of tools available that can help grow professionally.
Monday to Saturday morning
I learned how to talk to the customer and how to push the product

well management

the most hardest work is that you spend the costomer in front of many people

The most enjoyable is that I know new friends
from Monday to Saturday
I can promote my product how to deal with cruel people

the management is pretty good they're all right

The most difficult of all is that you accept the sermon of the dealer

That's what I'm going to meet with a new friend
Pros
You've taken the first step
Cons
You've taken the first step
Salary / Benefits
i want to explore my knowledge and discover things I don't know as of now. for me I want to face new challenges for me to grow as a better and effective person as I can be.
Pros
free benefits
Salary / Benefits
I learn on how to sell products of a company and on how to deal with my clients especially when it comes to the payment of their orders. The hardest part in this job is when your customers are not paying on time.
Pros
Party
Salary / Benefits
Its a fun and productive company you have a freedom ang make yourslef free while working. With a great approach form the managers ang co employees. It has a
Pros
Free lunch, snacks, with benefits and bonuses
Cons
Its a normal working hours (8 hrs)
Salary / Benefits
Working in a company such as Avon Cosmetics Company is very challenging because everyday you need to to talk to a different people convinced them to be a member. And also to convinced to purchased any Avon Item for for them to be a qualified member.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
We served to the customer who are ordering a product to our Shop and what i learned is time balanced and good communication skills from our daily costumer and how to handle the management
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Short Hours
Salary / Benefits
Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines..Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
Pros
no free
Cons
freelancer
Salary / Benefits
I've learned to much in Avon because sometimes i've experiences low sales .
I've always competitive in other product of lingeries and specially the dealers of Avon .

Because sometimes the customers always react the avon in the mall is lower than the avon dealer.

Avon products in mall is less 25% for the same in avon dealers.

But the differences of avon mall has always a sales every have a Grand sales in Mall.
Pros
Free personal use
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
The company is able to expose me to different processes for different products and to systems, and to enable me to fully support commercialization of new products.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice work place even people around there are very nice to deal with...I learned to be friendly and nice to talking to others.. And the hardest part of my jib when it comes to collecting the receivables is not easy but the most enjoyable part is when u meet ur goal on time and u will have nice and big rewards
Pros
launching all the new products from the company
Cons
continuous time as long as I can
Salary / Benefits
My experience in AVON was so good I've learned and I know if what is cosmetics and how to use it, I enjoy the moment when I was working here and to entertain also for the customers about of our product.
Pros
Company
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with Avon because of their commitment in providing opportunity and making a difference in other people's lives and help turn their life around.
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Work continues until weekends and holidays.
Salary / Benefits
Sell cosmetics lines, Unloaded trucks of merchandise and labeled all products received in the warehouse,
Replenished shelves with products and ordered lore supplies as needed.

Facilitated in order placement and billing mechanism.
Pros
Free make up, discount
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to be responsible upon handling my time. I really appreciate how AVON thought me to be responsible in any aspect. Their management officers are all kind and hospitable.
Pros
convenient
Salary / Benefits
Well, i started as a cashier but eventually i promoted as a account management team leader being a team leader is quiet hard, you need to deal with the different attitudes of the dealers everyday, but i enjoy it cause i learn a lot specially on how to handle peoples attitude
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
8 hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
I work here as a cashier.
I learned in cashiering and pushing the products.

management is good.

the hardest part of the job is.. when the computer is at trouble because we need to overtime without pay..
Pros
N/a
Quality/accuracy of work
Quantity of work/sales

Dependability

Attendance/punctuality

Communication skills

Ability to work as part of a team

Compliance with company procedures

Progress made toward professional goals

Problem-solving skills
Salary / Benefits
conduct daily cycle count inventory in warehouse, make a root cause analysis and send a report. i learned to be flexible,The hardest part of my Job is dealing with the people with attitude problem and they dont admit their mistakes and error, and lastly the ,most enjoyable part of my job is when i finished all the task have given to me on time and properly.
Salary / Benefits
Just to be to yourself but take chance of learning every time happening in our life. And most always follow the rules and be a worker and love your work
Pros
I learned to do my cota or target . To manage and responsible my time, and help me sustain my financial needs
Cons
3 shifting in one week like 6:00 am to 2:00pm, then following week you go work by the shief 2pm to 10pm then following week 10pm to 6m