Avon Employee Review

Fun Workplace

October 20, 2019
Lots of things I'ved learned specially on sales and training. KNowledge on sales and communicating with different people. Travelling to give some trainings and to recruit more.
December 16, 2014
A typical day for an operations manager at Avon is a mix of office and floor work. The usuals--emails; preparation, audit, and submission of reports--are generally done in the morning to give way to client servicing, which usually peaks after lunch. Client servicing includes making sure that all personnel are giving the Avon standard in customer service, making sure all necessary marketing materials are available, ensuring that the warehouse has enough inventory to replenish the store, and the management of customer accounts.
October 29, 2014
Avon provide number of training which help me improve my management and leadership skills. The company itself is customer service oriented reason why most staff is trained to posses excellent customer service. For me I enjoy every aspects of my job, we gain more friends, we help our people understand the value of earnings and make them successful.
November 16, 2014
The typical day here is when there's much of discounted product.I've learned here how to promote a product so the customer or your member can sell it. I've learned also how to put and remove make-up in a proper way.The management is nice especially my sales leader.Co-workers are cheerful and freindly.The hardest part in this job is when you need to reach your goal for that month and when the month ended and you will see your sale summary and you got tyhe goal you will have some incentives in the company especially to your leader this is the one enjoyable part and the most enjoyable part is when you go to the party and you will their big bosses and the models.