Avon Employee Review

My work for Avon is very satisfied on daily monitoring of co-workers.

August 10, 2019
As team leader of Avon I appreciate the daily routine works and advance of collaboration between client meeting ,and update of daily project cleaning especially in inside Production area, I assigned my personnel to the designated area.

And every day from 3pm I assign a group for misting the air inside the production for sanitation. All cleaning process inside the production is my obligation to do.

Monitoring of supplies on monthly request.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
We have a lunch break 12:00-1:00
Cons
Coffee break of 15 minutes
March 11, 2020
A normal day starts with a cup of coffee with officemates, talking about work, life and experiences. A lot of opportunities are given, management is very supportive and push you to your potential. It is a global company so a lot of regulatory & process aligned with global standards area applied in the workplace. Hardest part is to adopt to change and transformation however with the change control and change management processes this can be outduel. A great place for a work life balance, lots of tools available that can help grow professionally.
April 1, 2018
Verkoop en adviseur van Avon Beauty produkten. Zelfstandig en leerzaam
Pros
helpen vrouwen een werk
Cons
veel reizen
May 25, 2017
It was a nice experience in a happy environment like this. People are well- disciplined and the management was all organized. I can say that it is beyond everyone's expectation.