Avon Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines177 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Salary / Benefits
this is a funny workplace, and porductive job. because you can express and explore your skills upon sales and recruiting. and you been have a lot of friends in this company.
Pros
free lunchies
Salary / Benefits
A multi-national company that opens its doors to Filipinos. Has good compensation and benefits for its employees. A really nice company to work with, if not with personal reasons mainly my kids before, i would have been working with them til now.
Pros
Complete employee benefits and high compensation
Cons
Relocation
Salary / Benefits
I take good care of my business and build a good relationship to my co-workers. I learned that I need to put God first in my life so that all my needs shall be added unto me. I need to be honest in all of my responsibilities so that I can earn respect from other people. The hardest part of my job is when some people on my down lines doesn't pay on time so I need to pay it from my own money so that I can still have a good record on the company.
Pros
Free lunch & dinner
Salary / Benefits
Upon working on a direct selling company I learn more information about recruitment or field work activities, in sales,follow rules and their regulations.
Pros
Free food when on fields work
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Working for avon was an advantage for me because I get to earn money and work on my own time and being a working student that is a good factor for me.
Salary / Benefits
A great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place for a great benefits. If you are a motivated sales person, and many prospects, you can make a lot of earnings.
Pros
happy hours, great company
Cons
not for the lazy or weak
Salary / Benefits
The no. 1 direct selling company in the Philippines and really stand by on their slogan that "This is the Company for Women". They also promotes work life balance culture and made foundations and charities for women.
Pros
Good benefits & promoting work life balance culture
Cons
The company direction is now focusing on outsourcing job fuctions
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work lots of customers and dealers.

I have learned that you must treat every customers equally and specially treat tem with a smile.

Well the management was great they treat the employee well and gives as good salary.

My co-workers are great also we deal problem-solving by group and by helping each other.

The hardest part of the job is when it comes to inventory once a year and we call it wall to wall we usually stay until the next day with out going home

And the most enjoyable part is the end of the day knowing that all our customers satisfied and happy because we have done our jobs well.
Pros
free launches and good management
Salary / Benefits
As a part of this company i have learned in different kind of people. Team work or team spirit is one of our goal in each store so that our work would be easier and faster especially during rush hour and busy time.
Customer care, customer is very important you should give the best for customers. Eye to eye contact and approach them in a friendly way is the convey the customer that your product is the best.
Pros
they paying for over time. Trainings
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
This work is exciting because you are dealing with costumers who have different attitudes surely your patience will be tested.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
we enjoyed every single day of communication to the other people specially the women,we always do our job well as long as we can offer them very well.
Cons
8 hrs.
Salary / Benefits
i workin 6 days a week and its hard to manage a time if the costumer. is plenty but i enjoying with having a lots of friend and also enjoy this job.being part of this job is the bussiness that i always wanted.
Pros
yes 2 hour
Cons
2 hour
Salary / Benefits
no typical day at work because we only go to the company if we have orders i learned more to sales talk the products they are all good they are all like mother to me and the hardest part of the job is when you take a payment after a month sometimes they not pay on time and the moat enjoyable part is no hassle and pressure.
Pros
free foods
Salary / Benefits
- A great organization to work with
- Has a decent amount of politics but is expected from a big organization

- Break time can be done anytime, since the company focuses more on the output, instead of monitoring the break times of the employees

- Work is always exciting, and always something new to learn
Pros
Very Competitive Salary
Cons
Quite a challenge to be hired/regularized
Salary / Benefits
good working environment, management itself very effective, benefits are good, colleages are reliable, unison, and supportive management
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours but manageable
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy my work experienced from avon, though its just 1 year in service and small salary i still my work, which is important!
Pros
free snacks, meals sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Provides opportunity for career growth and very competitive compensation.
Fast-paced environment.

Fulfilling job particularly when you are able to have an impact on the lives of the dealers.
Salary / Benefits
Avon salary are good and at par with other multinational companies. A good thing about the Avon company is their commitment to provide oppurtunity for ordinary women who do not have neccessary backgorund in business, sales or people who need extra business. However the benefits are inconsistent and HR does not accountability and archive of old discussions about job offers etc. Management direction is inconsistent and organizations fold or magnify based on unstable business performance. This is not a company for women as there is no work/ life balance. Work continues until weekends and holidays even employee is physicaly not in the office or taking legal vacation leaves. It is traditional company that is 30 plus years in philippines yet have slow adaption to technology, proper I.T infrastructure and business processes. GMs get replaced every year. Organization very political.
Salary / Benefits
I started become a direct seller when I was still a student.
What was hard about it was my customers were almost students and not earning.
They only pay from their allowances.
But I learned to extend my patience when it comes to collecting receivables that I have to wait patiently whenever their allowance arrives.

The most enjoyable part was the percentage I was getting is the one I pay for the items I bought for myself.
Pros
freebies
Cons
always have bad debts
Salary / Benefits
needs to increase the sale and even if thats lots of your time it was worth it