Avon Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines177 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Salary / Benefits
Good environment with average benefits and salary. Good workplace for both undergrad and graduate students. Management have good working coordination.
Salary / Benefits
Good working space. Flexible work. Accessible. Employees receive benefits including health card. My work requires shifting due to team meetings happening at night.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive compensation among the industry. Working with Independent Sales Force is the best fulfillment. Equal Earning Opportunity to all is the great community outreach of the company. The company values are aligned with personal values.
Salary / Benefits
This company can give favorable salary and benefits, but you have to compensate it with long hours at work. Office politics is high. It's a young population, so expect some immaturity of some managers and co-workers. Technically, sales and finance-driven only being a direct selling company. Everything for HER, so management has no time to hear out its own employees.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, endless simulations via an old system, too complex, not so good culture
Salary / Benefits
First you need to learn the product before you deal to the people... what is the benifits of this product to your skin and what is the best idea or strategy you use to incourage people to buy your product..
Pros
Many raffle product...every day orientation and free lunch
Cons
Healthcare, cooperation savings and team group
Salary / Benefits
The work place and the benefits was great but the salary for long hours is low. It's hard to get the promotion for employee. No free product for the lower rank employee.
Salary / Benefits
The salary was low for 11 hours of Work .That's why I quit .But the workplace was great . When I wanted to quit the job .They gave me penalties .Very ungrateful !
Pros
Good work place
Salary / Benefits
Franchise dealer to Avon Company is fun and exciting because you hold your own time there's no one will have to tell you what you doing or what to do because you don't have a boss...you make money as long as you sales the products of Avon Company .we don't have a salary, the more products you can sale the more money you can earn...that the way we got paid.
Pros
free some products every birthday
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Salary / Benefits
Mostly on the road for branch visitation, assessment, monitoring of performance, especially on the k.p.i. or key performance indicator... namely sales and collection efficiency rating, compliance to the company rules
Pros
free travel and lodging + meal
Salary / Benefits
Working in avon is convenient you can have a lot of time for yourself but it does'nt have enough salary to Be able fill your everyday needs ,the income in avon is so insufficient
Pros
There's no free
Salary / Benefits
i want to explore my knowledge and discover things I don't know as of now. for me I want to face new challenges for me to grow as a better and effective person as I can be.
Pros
free benefits
Salary / Benefits
Its a fun and productive company you have a freedom ang make yourslef free while working. With a great approach form the managers ang co employees. It has a
Pros
Free lunch, snacks, with benefits and bonuses
Cons
Its a normal working hours (8 hrs)
Salary / Benefits
We served to the customer who are ordering a product to our Shop and what i learned is time balanced and good communication skills from our daily costumer and how to handle the management
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Short Hours
Salary / Benefits
It was kinda second home for me, like everything go so smooth because we treated every employee as our family, but come on i need more salary to sustain the needs of my family.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day would be receiving customer call.
I learn about more in fashion.

I can say that the management is good.

The work place culture is open to all nationalities and culture.

There is no hard part of the job if you maintain your self in calm and professional manner.

The most enjoyable part of the job is promoting and demonstrating new products to the customers.
Pros
Free food allowance and transportation.
Cons
Long hour duty
Salary / Benefits
As a franchise dealer you'll learn how to be more confident. In Avon Cosmetics we Sell,Share and Show the product's benefits to our customers.
You can be the boss and there's no pressure in selling Avon's products
Salary / Benefits
Working at Avon is like finding a job that is worth more than the salary but helping to be an instrument to change one's life is a worthwhile experience of a lifetime.
Pros
Medical Benefit, Field Allowance, Tools of the Trade, Compensation Variables
Cons
High stress level, holiday work
Salary / Benefits
Every member should good in advertising skills in order to have an enough salary because every product you sell you have only 25% portion on the sales price
Cons
You should pay before or on the due of your orders
Salary / Benefits
HRD is a good company I have learned their how to work as office .It develop me a lot in computer skills. And I experience their to interact w/ my co-workers w/ diffirent attitude..It develop me well.
Salary / Benefits
this is a funny workplace, and porductive job. because you can express and explore your skills upon sales and recruiting. and you been have a lot of friends in this company.
Pros
free lunchies