Avon Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative24 reviews
Philippines24 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Salary / Benefits
Sale the beauty care products..
Invite people to join the company and get additional percentage..

Products of Avon are order now pay later.

Commission
Cons
Beauty products
Salary / Benefits
We served to the customer who are ordering a product to our Shop and what i learned is time balanced and good communication skills from our daily costumer and how to handle the management
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Short Hours
Salary / Benefits
Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines..Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
Pros
no free
Cons
freelancer
Salary / Benefits
It was a nice experience in a happy environment like this. People are well- disciplined and the management was all organized. I can say that it is beyond everyone's expectation.
I enjoy job.
The place is good bcoz near of my home.

The management is good.

The hardest thing of my job is to collect the money to our customer..

The enjoyable of my job is the people who meet u everyday u must be learn more...
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Not long hours..
Salary / Benefits
my personality enhance a lot. meeting and negotiating people gives me more confidence.people working in this company was always checking and ensuring whats best for their customer.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
I take good care of my business and build a good relationship to my co-workers. I learned that I need to put God first in my life so that all my needs shall be added unto me. I need to be honest in all of my responsibilities so that I can earn respect from other people. The hardest part of my job is when some people on my down lines doesn't pay on time so I need to pay it from my own money so that I can still have a good record on the company.
Pros
Free lunch & dinner
Salary / Benefits
selling a avon and natasha products is very hard bec. now era is very competiveness of a product but it chanllenge me to pursuit this selling products and i notice that i can sell with my charisma effect and i enjoyed of it bec. i gathered a lot of friends circle
Pros
good comission
Cons
free hours
Salary / Benefits
As a part of this company i have learned in different kind of people. Team work or team spirit is one of our goal in each store so that our work would be easier and faster especially during rush hour and busy time.
Customer care, customer is very important you should give the best for customers. Eye to eye contact and approach them in a friendly way is the convey the customer that your product is the best.
Pros
they paying for over time. Trainings
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Its a very Productive work place same with the co employees you can manage your own work and deal with different kinds of people very I'm very grateful because I provide good service and promote the company to its best.
Salary / Benefits
we enjoyed every single day of communication to the other people specially the women,we always do our job well as long as we can offer them very well.
Cons
8 hrs.
Salary / Benefits
Provides opportunity for career growth and very competitive compensation.
Fast-paced environment.

Fulfilling job particularly when you are able to have an impact on the lives of the dealers.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to manage my finances, how to sell by just using a brochure. I had so much fun dealing and suggesting y products to my customers.
Pros
Cons
just for my extra income
Salary / Benefits
needs to increase the sale and even if thats lots of your time it was worth it
Salary / Benefits
Giving satisfaction all the customers and ensure them that have a good product,.
*costumer complain
*how to present the product

*good

*friendly

*if we have sales

*reaching target
Pros
sales
Cons
10hrs
Salary / Benefits
For having split time to work that makes you feel strong on daily routine but experiences and training are adorable due to the management value the passionate employee.
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Salary / Benefits
deals with a lot of people specially ladies, manages my own time, im just reporting to the manager the most enjoyable part of the work is that I can enjoy the freebies of the product im selling.
Pros
free samples
Cons
i need some capital
Salary / Benefits
I can work with my own time and earning money, beside did convince some friends for the offers of the company and what it could help for their daily life. Also with Avon, it challenge me more to be with myself or with my co-worker without any hassle, can work as a team or as an individual.

Also they always have this freebies and discount and many favors for the members that leads members to be more productive and eager to have more sales. They also have some consideration in-case of the past dues concerning those circumstances and privilege, the hardest part is when clients past due charges still haven't fix and clients asking favor to cover up to cut off the charges. Its some kind of consideration just not to lost this client that been a long time clients, did find some way to assist this things.
Pros
Places that might have the chances for more sub-agent and productive sales.
Cons
Health care, Cosmetics, Home care and Clothing
Salary / Benefits
I learned in this company the importance of team work and sincerety in your work.The hardest part but enjoyable is during the first and last day of book 1 and book2..During peak seasons,many customers coming inside the supermarket.Everytime there are sales item and promos all employee are very busy but still smiling eventhough tired.
Working in this company is an honor for me.I have learned many things and how to entertained customers well ang pushed our products so that customers will be encouraged to buy.A better merchandizing techniques is one ingredient for the sucess of a company.