Avon Employee Reviews for Dealer

Dealer23 reviews
Philippines23 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Avon is one of the largest and leading in cosmetics and now they have lots of products to sell. Working with Avon is a great opportunity for me. Working with my co franchise dealer is fun also and i enjoyed selling the products specially if there's new ones
Salary / Benefits
I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.
Salary / Benefits
Franchice dealer is the one who purchase products in the Avon Cosmetics Company, and then find good customers to buy your products. You promote your products.
Salary / Benefits
Franchise dealer to Avon Company is fun and exciting because you hold your own time there's no one will have to tell you what you doing or what to do because you don't have a boss...you make money as long as you sales the products of Avon Company .we don't have a salary, the more products you can sale the more money you can earn...that the way we got paid.
Pros
free some products every birthday
Salary / Benefits
Avon Cosmetics helped me to have a sideline being a student that time. I have applied my marketing and sales knowledge in here. Also strategies that are appropriate for the products I`m selling..
Salary / Benefits
I learn on how to sell products of a company and on how to deal with my clients especially when it comes to the payment of their orders. The hardest part in this job is when your customers are not paying on time.
Pros
Party
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to be responsible upon handling my time. I really appreciate how AVON thought me to be responsible in any aspect. Their management officers are all kind and hospitable.
Pros
convenient
Salary / Benefits
i enjoyed entering into avon business because it gives me income which i needed. it adds my knowledge in terms of dealing the product to my client and it boost my self confidence as well.
Pros
good commission
Cons
you must have a potential costumer
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Salary / Benefits
As a franchise dealer you'll learn how to be more confident. In Avon Cosmetics we Sell,Share and Show the product's benefits to our customers.
You can be the boss and there's no pressure in selling Avon's products
Salary / Benefits
Every member should good in advertising skills in order to have an enough salary because every product you sell you have only 25% portion on the sales price
Cons
You should pay before or on the due of your orders
Salary / Benefits
HRD is a good company I have learned their how to work as office .It develop me a lot in computer skills. And I experience their to interact w/ my co-workers w/ diffirent attitude..It develop me well.
Salary / Benefits
this is a funny workplace, and porductive job. because you can express and explore your skills upon sales and recruiting. and you been have a lot of friends in this company.
Pros
free lunchies
Salary / Benefits
In offering the Avon product u must be more talkative and speack direct to people who u wants to buy to ur prodct. U need more patient and belivable in words you say to them.. They need to trust in item u sell.. And u must also need to trust ur buyer
Pros
free launches
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Avon Company provides income through the products they lend me. Sales Leaders are all approachable and helps me managed my sales as well as my liabilities.
Pros
Rewards, discounts
Salary / Benefits
A great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place for a great benefits. If you are a motivated sales person, and many prospects, you can make a lot of earnings.
Pros
happy hours, great company
Cons
not for the lazy or weak
Salary / Benefits
a nice working experience in cosmetics because you will learn atleast basic tecchniques on how to apply make up and the perfect shade for you skin stone. affordable and nice collection.
Pros
international
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
The company (Avon Philippines) truly open opportunities to most individuals (including teens). They never fail to help new members understand the nature of the business. The management and staff are great when it comes to giving customer service. Co-workers are easy to be with. The most challenging is when the customer fails to pay their debt. The job is still enjoyable since you are able to communicate with different and learn something from them.
Pros
Payment due date extensions when you follow your scheduled date of purchasing products.
Cons
Limited stocks.
Part time avon dealer
I had learned how to sell a products

The management gives opportunity to the housewife for having a part time job

The most enjoyable part I when you earned atleast in your expectations
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part here in my job is to collect the payment then suddenly your customer is not around and the people who knew her says that she's not there anymore and all her things are gone. It cost me 5000PHP to all the products she ordered. I didn't know what to do that time because it was the first time my customer didn't pay her responsiblity yet i had no choice but to pay for it myself because my name in the company will be damaged.
Salary / Benefits
always arranging the display according to the product ,clean the display, make the inventory if needed.the hardest part and the enjoyable part of the job is if the customers arrive in the same time because you need to entertain them all and its fun at the same time because it can help to make the sales higher.
Pros
fr
Cons
8 hours