Avon Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
avon company is nice. i learn lots of knowledge how to handle different attitude of people. i learn more about sales and time management. i enjoy working with my co worker specially my employer .
Salary / Benefits
The salary was low for 11 hours of Work .That's why I quit .But the workplace was great . When I wanted to quit the job .They gave me penalties .Very ungrateful !
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Salary / Benefits
i want to explore my knowledge and discover things I don't know as of now. for me I want to face new challenges for me to grow as a better and effective person as I can be.
Pros
free benefits
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I work here as a cashier.
I learned in cashiering and pushing the products.

management is good.

the hardest part of the job is.. when the computer is at trouble because we need to overtime without pay..
Pros
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Happy working with my co-workers and the management.I learned to be more patience,always have the team work. Hardest part of the job is the equipment and facilities is need to be change and improved that affects the works of the employee that may cause customer complaint.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you finish your job that has no any problem and gives satisfaction to the customer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?