Avon Employee Reviews for Avon Representative

Salary / Benefits
My experience in avon enriched my skills and abilities in selling, retailing and customer service. Having the sales dealership program, I have experienced how to properly market your products and think of promotions that will encourage your prospects.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed working for AVON. Only made a certain percentage of my sales. Got to meet new people. Had meetings for all sales representatives introducing new products to sell. Easy to move up in the business.
Pros
Many close friends and family were interested in buying products.
Cons
Knocking on door
Salary / Benefits
Loved working for avon as a sales leader recruiting people. Teamwork was fab , choose hrs to suit yourself. Lots of incentives to work up the ladder too.
Pros
Flexible, Fun, Rewards, Incentives and Presentations at head office meetings
Cons
There is none
Salary / Benefits
I’ve been an Avon lady for 15 years now, and for me, it’s been the perfect business! You definitely get out of it what you put in, so you must treat it like you would any home business!
Pros
Everything if you work hard!
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceI can workwhenever . But remotely. I don't want to be a civilian.Pay & benefitsIf u can't sell why workOverallSales is the best . I luv mlm. Jobs. I prefer working for myself alone . If my family needs me I wanna help them. I don't wanna get fired or legal problems.
Salary / Benefits
I love being an Independent Avon Consultant and the Variety of products I am able to offer my customers. I can maintain my job position without being stressed, because Avon give the customers 30 days to return the product if they are not satisfied.
Pros
Great Company
Salary / Benefits
Starting off as a Avon salesman representative you must first for any job I usually pray and the reason why I pray to set a goal on how I want to learn the business how I want to be successful but not to be rich but to make enough money to take care of my bills and also to pray that my business goal well and always to be honest with people about the situation letting people know that if I just started Avon and I need a donation or I do a open book for my business something to help get my business up and going and running from the beginning when I first started as a representative I thought it was going to be like a piece of cake but it was more like walking through the woods Australian alley that I've never been before or done but I was curious to learn more about Avon where could I go with this company or business but Avon has stuck with me going on five years into six years of next month will be 6 years I celebrate my anniversary working for Avon and what I like about Avon is that the fact that they don't pressure you they give you every time in the world and whatever help that you need to help lift you up to be successful in your business they are willing and able to help you whatever you're needing like there if there's a product they help you they give you the class and tools to train you about each product if you have questions about products cuz mostly it's always best to know the product is always best to know what's going to sell because you wouldn't want to sell customer something really bad that you would that you know that you would not buy but otherwise I love Avon - more...
Salary / Benefits
I've been with this company for 2 years and a lot has changed. I will say that overall it's a great company to work for! I've met some amazing people through Avon that otherwise I wouldn't have met. I also love the flexibility and being my own boss!
Pros
Discounts On Products, Meeting New People
Salary / Benefits
The training offered to me by Avon was not very helpful or explanatory I found myself lost a lot of the time and confused. Some positives about working for Avon is it was flexible and it wasn’t a difficult job I didn’t quite understand the app or the website for the representatives. I’m sure Avon beauty is a great company to work for I just don’t think it was for me.
Pros
Flexible hours and schedule
Cons
Lack of explanatory training
Salary / Benefits
Overall it was a good experience. Working for yourself allows time for other activities if you have something to do. It's not like a typical sales job that urges you to get sales and meet a quota. The basis of this job relies solely on the representative. The hardest part is consistently acquiring sales per month. There are some people who have many loyal customers and they are recurring every month with orders. Again, there is no pressure to perform although everyone wants to be a successful representative.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed being a Avon representative. It was a really great job and experience. It gave me sense of respect knowledge responsibility pride and integrity and independence as person. I was able to work from home be there for my children and work on my time. Be part of the neighborhood and sell products that are true prices are reasonable and the company itself is fun and manageable.
Salary / Benefits
It's lovely to meet people and promote your business can be very tiring. Hoping clients will by Avon products and hoping to get a good commission. Then temptation gets in the way to buy products and end up with none.
Pros
Become team leader
Cons
Most prosecutors say no.
Salary / Benefits
I have always enjoyed working for Avon but cannot give my business the time it deserves to run it properly. You can do well if organised and focused.
Pros
freedom of time
Cons
takes over your house and you can end up in debt if you do not know how to manage your own finance.
Salary / Benefits
I’ve been with Avon company for more than 15 years. I have enjoyed learning about the products I’m selling. I’m able to advertise what I sell through my use of the product such as clothing make up perfume etc. I am often my own walking advertisement. I never really need to tell people what I do,
Pros
Meeting new customers and making lasting friendships.
Cons
Meeting customers that takes it vantage of you.
Salary / Benefits
The products are great and the brochures sell themselves. It is very easy to sell. I have also built a lot of trust with my customers. I love to sell Avon.
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Some bad customers
Salary / Benefits
Avon was a good company to work with, i built up a good amount of satisfied customers who were loyal to me. I also delt with Money handling and Organising Orders.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
it’s only a wee part time job
Salary / Benefits
The Manager is very nice and helpful. Avon offers a variety of sales each campaign on the items. They have meetings for Avon Sales Representatives which educates them on Avon products and selling techniques.
Salary / Benefits
Need to place an order over certain amount to get delivery free other wise premium charge of. Something £5.00, pay for invoices, return bags brochures all at a steep price.
Salary / Benefits
I am able to not force my sales on anyone. So they decide if they need to buy something without being pressure. My online store is their for customer to have products sent to their door.
Pros
Flexible hours
Salary / Benefits
This is great for a hobby, but not exactly lucrative to maintain an income. I made this my business and did well and was successful in terms of the company. Just not enough to sustain my family.
Salary / Benefits
It can be tiring at times especially if you have a big district to cover and no car but the best times are around the holiday as all the customers are wanting to buy for presents. I would definitely recommend working for Avon if you can deliver and pick up the books as well as sort out the finances and delivery. The manager was so lovely too.
  1. Avon Representative