Avon Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Competitive compensation among the industry. Working with Independent Sales Force is the best fulfillment. Equal Earning Opportunity to all is the great community outreach of the company. The company values are aligned with personal values.
Salary / Benefits
Mostly on the road for branch visitation, assessment, monitoring of performance, especially on the k.p.i. or key performance indicator... namely sales and collection efficiency rating, compliance to the company rules
Pros
free travel and lodging + meal
Salary / Benefits
Working at Avon is like finding a job that is worth more than the salary but helping to be an instrument to change one's life is a worthwhile experience of a lifetime.
Pros
Medical Benefit, Field Allowance, Tools of the Trade, Compensation Variables
Cons
High stress level, holiday work
Salary / Benefits
The employees in Avon cosmetics were super nice. They still entertain their direct sellers like me no matter hoe they busy they are in their works. I like about Avon Cosmetics is that every brochure released there were lots of promos.
Pros
Lots of promos
Cons
Some orders were out stock
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace. The Management and the co-workers were nice and considerable. They will guide you at the beginning of your work. What I've learned from the company is to be independent and be socialized to improve myself and to show the best of what I can contribute for the company. The hardest part of my job is sometimes I need to do the task alone, often I go to places that I didn't know and find it myself. Each day is a typical day of work. Although I worked in a short period of time. I really enjoyed the company, the people around and how this company improved myself.
Salary / Benefits
I like to work as a sales because it can make more experienced how to communicate to the customer and dealing different people.
Pros
self support
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working as an Sales Associate of AVON Philippines, I come to improve my patience and ways of understanding different types of customer. I also learn more of the clerical tasks and showing a good customer service with out loyal customers and also with the new members.
Pros
Near from where I live
Cons
Below minimum wage
Salary / Benefits
packing to filing small orders as per customer request, quality control
(checking)
Salary / Benefits
One of the most leading company where you can do easy shopping just browsing in their brochures.
Pros
more promos
Cons
long hours of work