Avon Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to generate BIR forms and how to use an accounting system called oracle. They helped me enhance my skills on how to compute individual and non-individual taxes.
Pros
free dinner
Salary / Benefits
Good working space. Flexible work. Accessible. Employees receive benefits including health card. My work requires shifting due to team meetings happening at night.
Salary / Benefits
This company can give favorable salary and benefits, but you have to compensate it with long hours at work. Office politics is high. It's a young population, so expect some immaturity of some managers and co-workers. Technically, sales and finance-driven only being a direct selling company. Everything for HER, so management has no time to hear out its own employees.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, endless simulations via an old system, too complex, not so good culture
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work with, I learned a lot especially from Supply Chain Related matters, how to deal effectively with suppliers, higher management. There's no hardest part of the job as long as you love it.
Salary / Benefits
in avon cosmetics is where i grow the most i learned almost everything from my previous job i had applied and also learned some other way to aproach problems.
Pros
good for individual growth
Cons
contractual
Salary / Benefits
Work involves APE, PEME, and Clinical diagnosis and treatment. Learned some unique cases every week. Minimal contact with management after first assessment. Nurses are very helpful. Hardest part of my work is telling unfortunate news to the [patient. Most enjoyable part of my work is treating ill patients.
Salary / Benefits
The no. 1 direct selling company in the Philippines and really stand by on their slogan that "This is the Company for Women". They also promotes work life balance culture and made foundations and charities for women.
Pros
Good benefits & promoting work life balance culture
Cons
The company direction is now focusing on outsourcing job fuctions
Salary / Benefits
Quality inspection on jewelry division
Product Safety reviews on a quarterly basis

Product alignment meetings of SEA region
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Salary / Benefits
Provides opportunity for career growth and very competitive compensation.
Fast-paced environment.

Fulfilling job particularly when you are able to have an impact on the lives of the dealers.
Salary / Benefits
Avon Cosmetics Inc., is one of the longest company I have ever worked with. Some of job seekers were looking for new jobs because of the environment they were experiencing but with this company, I'm confident enough that this is one of the recommendable place to work on.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to approach the work , though I do not even know what I should do. And I also learned how to make friends with those my work.
Salary / Benefits
Avon salary are good and at par with other multinational companies. A good thing about the Avon company is their commitment to provide oppurtunity for ordinary women who do not have neccessary backgorund in business, sales or people who need extra business. However the benefits are inconsistent and HR does not accountability and archive of old discussions about job offers etc. Management direction is inconsistent and organizations fold or magnify based on unstable business performance. This is not a company for women as there is no work/ life balance. Work continues until weekends and holidays even employee is physicaly not in the office or taking legal vacation leaves. It is traditional company that is 30 plus years in philippines yet have slow adaption to technology, proper I.T infrastructure and business processes. GMs get replaced every year. Organization very political.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is busy day. You learn many things like how to deal with customers. You learn to be creative and proactive. The management as a whole is fair and friendly but you have to adjust with your co-workers in critical times (especially during big events like conventions and conferences, launching of new products, etc.) The hardest part - the work itself is very stressful, needs to attend in many details. But the most enjoyable is knowing the programs and events are successful.
Pros
Free lunches, widens social and professional network
Cons
Stressful