Avon Employee Reviews in Calamba City

Calamba City10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A normal day starts with a cup of coffee with officemates, talking about work, life and experiences. A lot of opportunities are given, management is very supportive and push you to your potential. It is a global company so a lot of regulatory & process aligned with global standards area applied in the workplace. Hardest part is to adopt to change and transformation however with the change control and change management processes this can be outduel. A great place for a work life balance, lots of tools available that can help grow professionally.
Salary / Benefits
As team leader of Avon I appreciate the daily routine works and advance of collaboration between client meeting ,and update of daily project cleaning especially in inside Production area, I assigned my personnel to the designated area.

And every day from 3pm I assign a group for misting the air inside the production for sanitation. All cleaning process inside the production is my obligation to do.

Monitoring of supplies on monthly request.
Pros
We have a lunch break 12:00-1:00
Cons
Coffee break of 15 minutes
Verkoop en adviseur van Avon Beauty produkten. Zelfstandig en leerzaam
Pros
helpen vrouwen een werk
Cons
veel reizen
Salary / Benefits
It was a nice experience in a happy environment like this. People are well- disciplined and the management was all organized. I can say that it is beyond everyone's expectation.
Salary / Benefits
You can achieve your highest potential by the help of my supervisor, they give you what you needed to learn and they let you learn through the process.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work were so amazing in doing my work even there are pressure. I learned a lot especially on how to manage my time and how to deal with different types of people.

My co-workers are good and approachable, they are very kind.

The hardest part of my job is when all reports are needed in one time and need to convinced your boss that it was a good report to present.

The most enjoyable part of my job is doing your job well even at pressure at meeting all deadlines.
Pros
one hour break time
Cons
too many boss
-Working hours is 8 hours per day usually with overtime maximum is 8 hours also
- I was part of the processing engineering department and assigned mainly on maintenance

- Machine breakdown repair is the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable and easiest is monitoring.
Salary / Benefits
- A great organization to work with
- Has a decent amount of politics but is expected from a big organization

- Break time can be done anytime, since the company focuses more on the output, instead of monitoring the break times of the employees

- Work is always exciting, and always something new to learn
Pros
Very Competitive Salary
Cons
Quite a challenge to be hired/regularized
Salary / Benefits
* Working 8hrs a day and doing overtime if necessary. * I learned how to operate the forklift internal and external. * I am learned for being organized person having a demonstrated ability to maintain the warehouse in a clean and arranged fashion, adhering to all safety procedures. *
Pros
Free Breakfast and transportation
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we do conduct routine inspection/audit of assigned packaging lines to ensure that components finished ingredients and finished products conform to specifications.
In my stay here for almost 5years I have learn a lot of things and at the same time earning a lot of friends.

The hardest part of the job is that when we have to decide whether to accept some defects as a good or non standard products.

But the most enjoyable part of it we all work here as a team.
Pros
we have given a 25% off on all our products
Cons
8 hours overtime sometime