Avon Employee Reviews in Cabanatuan

Salary / Benefits
avon company is nice. i learn lots of knowledge how to handle different attitude of people. i learn more about sales and time management. i enjoy working with my co worker specially my employer .
Salary / Benefits
In offering the Avon product u must be more talkative and speack direct to people who u wants to buy to ur prodct. U need more patient and belivable in words you say to them.. They need to trust in item u sell.. And u must also need to trust ur buyer
Pros
free launches
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Upon working on a direct selling company I learn more information about recruitment or field work activities, in sales,follow rules and their regulations.
Pros
Free food when on fields work
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Everyday I am meeting other kinds of people and knowing their interest and needs were exactly the final moment I am waiting for, and I have learned a lot in managing the time in my works and family.The most enjoyable part of my job is to meet the needs of my clients that would end up registering for my team and the time that we reach the goal..
Pros
free seminars and training with free foods
Cons
picking up products for more than 5 hours and finding that products were not available