Avon Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,507 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Avon te permite aprender y desarrollar tus habilidades y conocimientos, poniendo a prueba tus mejores talentos, te reta a crecer y lograr cada sueño como mujer y como profesionista, te abre las puertas para cumplir tus metas y ayudar a otras mujeres.
Pros
Excelentes prestaciones, comisiones y bonos
Salary / Benefits
You work at your own pace and determine how successful your business will become. A great company to work for if you love makeup, cosmetics, perfume, etc.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Commission not the best
Salary / Benefits
Buen ambiente de ytabajoSe trabaja en equippCiuenta con suficiente equipo y materiales para desempeñas las actividades de yrabajo
Pros
Cuenta con medico
Cons
No cuenta co servicio de cafe
Salary / Benefits
A company stuck in the dark ages and resistant to change, outdated systems, duplicated tasks and too many pointless meetings full of procrastination.
Pros
Staff shop
Cons
Inflexible
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working with Avon, the support and advice I've been given from other Avon Representatives is a huge benefit and confidence booster to help me achieve great sales. Its a fairly easy, flexible job that you can do working from home or out of home. The sales website is easy to manage and if you struggle, you get instant help with finding out anything you need to, managing the brochures to hand out to family, friends and post through doors is very easy aswell, altogether its simple, with help and support if you need it and works around your lifestyle.
Pros
Work from home with flexible hours
Cons
Money isn't as good and can be difficult to get customers
Salary / Benefits
Es una empresa que remunera por tus logros y premia por capacidades y esmero en el trabajo.
Pros
Lindo empleo
Cons
Conversar mucho con la atencion al publico
Salary / Benefits
A place to work when you can’t actually have the time to be at a job full time due to other duties in life school kids etc. it is a suplemental job not a job someone can really live off unless they really dedicated a lot of time and money to it at first.
Pros
Work life balance, work when you canv
Cons
No actual salary
Salary / Benefits
Loved working for avon as a sales leader recruiting people. Teamwork was fab , choose hrs to suit yourself. Lots of incentives to work up the ladder too.
Pros
Flexible, Fun, Rewards, Incentives and Presentations at head office meetings
Cons
There is none
Salary / Benefits
I’ve been an Avon lady for 15 years now, and for me, it’s been the perfect business! You definitely get out of it what you put in, so you must treat it like you would any home business!
Pros
Everything if you work hard!
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Durante en la instancia en la empresa, siempre fue un trato cordial tanto el jefe con el trabajador y viceversa.
Pros
Gasto médico mayor como prestácion, y el comedor subsidiado
Cons
Había mucho favoritismo con el personal
Salary / Benefits
They let you be your own boss and You can do things your own way you can take as much time as you need you can take it off and they don't complain you can hear your own boss you don't have anyone to answer to you place your orders and you get your merchandise and all you do is be kind and courteous to the customers
Salary / Benefits
Empresa maravilhosa adoraria muito de uma 2 oportunidade nesta empresa mas está difícil 😔Mas empresa boa de se trabalhar, gestores ambientes tudo nos encaixe nota 10 😉😉👏👏
Pros
Refeicao na empresa
Salary / Benefits
Ser paciente, colaborativa, organizada y responsable
Salary / Benefits
Gostava muito de trabalhar na empresa, principalmente no setor que trabalhava no processo, o meu supervisor era ótimo bem profissional,pena que depois que a natura comprou diminuiu muito quadro de funcionário isso foi o motivo do desligamento .
Pros
Refeição na empresa, e fretado, convênio
Cons
Não tinha cesta básica
Salary / Benefits
Foi a melhor Empresa que eu trabalhei, tinha fretado para todas a regiões, ótimo convênio
Pros
Refeição na Empresa
Cons
Não fornece vale refeição
Salary / Benefits
Would strongly recommend working there. Decent balance between work life and personal life. Mostly found my coworkers enjoyable and considerate as well as intelligent and respectful. would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Pros
Respectfuly and professional work environment
Cons
I wasn't thrilled about having to work in NY City...
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceGiving personal attentionPay & benefitsNoneJob security and advancementLot of marketingOverallYou meet a lot of people in this business. Advertising through social media , by mail or while meeting people in events. Talking about how products will help in day to day life.
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceI can workwhenever . But remotely. I don't want to be a civilian.Pay & benefitsIf u can't sell why workOverallSales is the best . I luv mlm. Jobs. I prefer working for myself alone . If my family needs me I wanna help them. I don't wanna get fired or legal problems.
Salary / Benefits
I love being an Independent Avon Consultant and the Variety of products I am able to offer my customers. I can maintain my job position without being stressed, because Avon give the customers 30 days to return the product if they are not satisfied.
Pros
Great Company
Salary / Benefits
Be your own boss,make friends,try new products.stay home with your family.have time for yourself.Go on vacation whenever you want.Sell as often or as little as you like.