Avon Employee Review

There's no work life balance in Avon Philippines

May 16, 2020
I worked as a Supply Chain Specialist and most of my tasks are generating reports which sometimes we do manual using Excel. There are systems in place but most of the time can not generate correct data which we are having problem with it. Management doesn't care for the employees sometimes because they are after the sales.
3.0Salary / Benefits
September 6, 2016
Same roleSame location
Supply Chain Executive (Former Employee) - Philippines
Easy to blend with people I have worked with. Required collaborating with other Stakeholders to deliver. The chance of career advancement is merely based on performance.
Pros
Free Sack of Rice, Medicine, Meals
Cons
Work Location, No Shuttle Service
August 2, 2020
Same location
Franchise dealer (Former Employee) - Philippines
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
July 20, 2020
Unit Manager (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong City
it has an excellent quality in lines of perfumes,their beauty and personal care products are safe to use.. highly recommend for women and young women who are seeking for quality beauty products..
  1. There's no work life balance in Avon Philippines