Avon Employee Review

Good

July 2, 2019
Good working space. Flexible work. Accessible. Employees receive benefits including health card. My work requires shifting due to team meetings happening at night.
November 6, 2019
AP Accountant, 7yrs (Former Employee) - Avon Makati
has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.
August 13, 2019
TAX Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Makati City
I learned how to generate BIR forms and how to use an accounting system called oracle. They helped me enhance my skills on how to compute individual and non-individual taxes.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
March 30, 2019
Marketing Officer (Former Employee) - Makati City
This company can give favorable salary and benefits, but you have to compensate it with long hours at work. Office politics is high. It's a young population, so expect some immaturity of some managers and co-workers. Technically, sales and finance-driven only being a direct selling company. Everything for HER, so management has no time to hear out its own employees.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, endless simulations via an old system, too complex, not so good culture