Avon Employee Review

Enjoy and funny because many people you incounter every day.

January 28, 2019
First you need to learn the product before you deal to the people... what is the benifits of this product to your skin and what is the best idea or strategy you use to incourage people to buy your product..
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Many raffle product...every day orientation and free lunch
Cons
Healthcare, cooperation savings and team group
August 2, 2020
Same location
Franchise dealer (Former Employee) - Philippines
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
July 20, 2020
Unit Manager (Former Employee) - Mandaluyong City
it has an excellent quality in lines of perfumes,their beauty and personal care products are safe to use.. highly recommend for women and young women who are seeking for quality beauty products..
May 16, 2020
Same location
Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) - Philippines
I worked as a Supply Chain Specialist and most of my tasks are generating reports which sometimes we do manual using Excel. There are systems in place but most of the time can not generate correct data which we are having problem with it. Management doesn't care for the employees sometimes because they are after the sales.