Avon Employee Review

Clickish culture at head office, too much work that is repetitive, system very inefficient that people need to work long hours, team heads with poor s

March 30, 2019
This company can give favorable salary and benefits, but you have to compensate it with long hours at work. Office politics is high. It's a young population, so expect some immaturity of some managers and co-workers. Technically, sales and finance-driven only being a direct selling company. Everything for HER, so management has no time to hear out its own employees.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, repetitive work, endless simulations via an old system, too complex, not so good culture
July 29, 2018
Same role
Marketing Officer (Former Employee) - Dumaguete City
I enjoyed working with my colleagues. It was also fun to interact with clients and help them in choosing a suitable product for them. It was a nice experience for me, as a guy, in providing beauty products for our female clients.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
November 6, 2019
Same location
AP Accountant, 7yrs (Former Employee) - Avon Makati
has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.
August 13, 2019
Same location
TAX Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Makati City
I learned how to generate BIR forms and how to use an accounting system called oracle. They helped me enhance my skills on how to compute individual and non-individual taxes.
Pros
free dinner