Avon Employee Review

August 2, 2020
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
March 5, 2020
Franchise Dealer (Former Employee) - San Fernando
Avon is one of the largest and leading in cosmetics and now they have lots of products to sell. Working with Avon is a great opportunity for me. Working with my co franchise dealer is fun also and i enjoyed selling the products specially if there's new ones
November 16, 2019
Franchise Dealer (Former Employee) - Bataan
I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.
August 10, 2019
Franchice dealer (Former Employee) - Kidapawan
Franchice dealer is the one who purchase products in the Avon Cosmetics Company, and then find good customers to buy your products. You promote your products.
  1. Avon is a cosmetics products, you selling their products on your own time and day.