Avon Employee Review

Avon Company is only my part time job

October 22, 2018
Franchise dealer to Avon Company is fun and exciting because you hold your own time there's no one will have to tell you what you doing or what to do because you don't have a boss...you make money as long as you sales the products of Avon Company .we don't have a salary, the more products you can sale the more money you can earn...that the way we got paid.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free some products every birthday
Cons
August 2, 2020
Franchise dealer (Former Employee) - Philippines
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
March 5, 2020
Franchise Dealer (Former Employee) - San Fernando
Avon is one of the largest and leading in cosmetics and now they have lots of products to sell. Working with Avon is a great opportunity for me. Working with my co franchise dealer is fun also and i enjoyed selling the products specially if there's new ones
November 16, 2019
Franchise Dealer (Former Employee) - Bataan
I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.