Avon Employee Reviews

Philippines175 reviews
Challenging, Fast Faced, Work Life Balance
A normal day starts with a cup of coffee with officemates, talking about work, life and experiences. A lot of opportunities are given, management is very supportive and push you to your potential. It is a global company so a lot of regulatory & process aligned with global standards area applied in the workplace. Hardest part is to adopt to change and transformation however with the change control and change management processes this can be outduel. A great place for a work life balance, lots of tools available that can help grow professionally.
There's no work life balance in Avon Philippines
I worked as a Supply Chain Specialist and most of my tasks are generating reports which sometimes we do manual using Excel. There are systems in place but most of the time can not generate correct data which we are having problem with it. Management doesn't care for the employees sometimes because they are after the sales.
Avon is great
Avon is one of the largest and leading in cosmetics and now they have lots of products to sell. Working with Avon is a great opportunity for me. Working with my co franchise dealer is fun also and i enjoyed selling the products specially if there's new ones
Salary / Benefits
In terms of job its good to work there, they have a good working place, ambiance and good customers co-workers also, and accessible job location, for me.
Productive and fun workplace
NICE WORK PLACE. The managers are very hype and serious with their work. every one are very professional. Every staff respects each other and Sales leader
Good service
Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Salary / Benefits
Working here is not so easy.
Working here. You need to be energetic, flexible, immediate understanding, Always be kind/smile and have a long patience, memorizing the brochure and other promo also the manager's. You have to do other things. Like me. I am a cashier, staff, costumer service, sometimes im at the bosses position, baggage and janitress. That's not all. There's other things I do there.
Salary / Benefits
Avon products really good.
I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avon?
A super company
has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.
Fun Workplace
Lots of things I'ved learned specially on sales and training. KNowledge on sales and communicating with different people. Travelling to give some trainings and to recruit more.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Good place to work but filled with a lot of uncertainty due to global performance. Lots of good people and many good friendships formed. Good place to learn and grow
Pros
Flexible work arrangements
Cons
Work processes
Productive with fun environment
Good environment with average benefits and salary. Good workplace for both undergrad and graduate students. Management have good working coordination.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Just for a part time job. It was a necessary part of student to complete at certain sales in direct selling through the help of different companies such as avon.
productive company
avon company is nice. i learn lots of knowledge how to handle different attitude of people. i learn more about sales and time management. i enjoy working with my co worker specially my employer .
fun workplace
I learned how to generate BIR forms and how to use an accounting system called oracle. They helped me enhance my skills on how to compute individual and non-individual taxes.
Pros
free dinner
Salary / Benefits
My work for Avon is very satisfied on daily monitoring of co-workers.
As team leader of Avon I appreciate the daily routine works and advance of collaboration between client meeting ,and update of daily project cleaning especially in inside Production area, I assigned my personnel to the designated area.

And every day from 3pm I assign a group for misting the air inside the production for sanitation. All cleaning process inside the production is my obligation to do.

Monitoring of supplies on monthly request.
Pros
We have a lunch break 12:00-1:00
Cons
Coffee break of 15 minutes
Excellent
Franchice dealer is the one who purchase products in the Avon Cosmetics Company, and then find good customers to buy your products. You promote your products.
Salary / Benefits
company production is helpful to build their new members
company is productive people are easy going,, the job is easy to work with a team mate,, they are helpful to achieve goals,, management is welling to train their new members
Salary / Benefits
Good
Good working space. Flexible work. Accessible. Employees receive benefits including health card. My work requires shifting due to team meetings happening at night.
Great Company
Competitive compensation among the industry. Working with Independent Sales Force is the best fulfillment. Equal Earning Opportunity to all is the great community outreach of the company. The company values are aligned with personal values.
Salary / Benefits
Purchase and preparing the order and deliver to the store
I work in the company for 7year as a production department staff preparing the items and deliver to the branches that they order making a tag prices put a hand tag and also put a bar code assorting the bargain sales to the regular production
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hrs