Avon logo

Avon Employee Reviews

Philippines203 reviews

Found 203 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,713 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Ill been working 20 yrs in Avon who gave me more productive and fun work place ,im so grateful being part of this company with good benefits and others.

Pros

Na

Good pay

stressed but fun. work life balance. production staff though could be tougher than management staff. benefits are great. managers are very willing to assist.

Pros

free lunch and bfast. people centered

Salary / Benefits

Avon is a cosmetics products, you selling their products on your own time and day.

Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

highly recommended

it has an excellent quality in lines of perfumes,their beauty and personal care products are safe to use.. highly recommend for women and young women who are seeking for quality beauty products..
Salary / Benefits

Quite disappointing to work under agency

Company is not as competent as others as well as the benefits. Majority of the employees are under the agency. Huge difference from direct hire or associates compared to the employees under agency

fun

Time management because I am a student. I learned how to sales talk. The hardest part of the job is to convince the customer to buy the product or the item.

There's no work life balance in Avon Philippines

I worked as a Supply Chain Specialist and most of my tasks are generating reports which sometimes we do manual using Excel. There are systems in place but most of the time can not generate correct data which we are having problem with it. Management doesn't care for the employees sometimes because they are after the sales.

Challenging, Fast Faced, Work Life Balance

A normal day starts with a cup of coffee with officemates, talking about work, life and experiences. A lot of opportunities are given, management is very supportive and push you to your potential. It is a global company so a lot of regulatory & process aligned with global standards area applied in the workplace. Hardest part is to adopt to change and transformation however with the change control and change management processes this can be outduel. A great place for a work life balance, lots of tools available that can help grow professionally.

Avon is great

Avon is one of the largest and leading in cosmetics and now they have lots of products to sell. Working with Avon is a great opportunity for me. Working with my co franchise dealer is fun also and i enjoyed selling the products specially if there's new ones
Salary / Benefits

In terms of job its good to work there, they have a good working place, ambiance and good customers co-workers also, and accessible job location, for me.

Productive and fun workplace

NICE WORK PLACE. The managers are very hype and serious with their work. every one are very professional. Every staff respects each other and Sales leader

Good service

Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Salary / Benefits

productive, people are friendly and benefits are great

i have worked 22 years in avon, in my early years its fun, associates have good working relationship with the management. Yearly activities like company sports, outing etc. are there but now all are gone. This company has no sports, summer outing, etc. also company christmas party is not often celebrated.

Terrific Workplace

Working at Avon meant working with the top leaders in manufacturing sector. The compensation benefit was competitive, the management was supportive on career growth by providing level-up Training Programs, systems were in-place and the people were terrific. Overall, it was an amazing experience.
Salary / Benefits

A working environment that values work life balance

AVON is a very competitive company that trains and continue to develop people to have a personal growth. It values the interest of not only the company but also its employees.
Salary / Benefits

Working here is not so easy.

Working here. You need to be energetic, flexible, immediate understanding, Always be kind/smile and have a long patience, memorizing the brochure and other promo also the manager's. You have to do other things. Like me. I am a cashier, staff, costumer service, sometimes im at the bosses position, baggage and janitress. That's not all. There's other things I do there.

Great company

The company is very bountiful. It offers great benefits for its associate. They have a work/life balance environment. The management is supportive for people's concern. Safety is practice rigorously.
Salary / Benefits

Avon products really good.

I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.

A super company

has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.

Fun Workplace

Lots of things I'ved learned specially on sales and training. KNowledge on sales and communicating with different people. Travelling to give some trainings and to recruit more.
Salary / Benefits

Good

Good place to work but filled with a lot of uncertainty due to global performance. Lots of good people and many good friendships formed. Good place to learn and grow

Pros

Flexible work arrangements

Cons

Work processes
  • Avon