Avon Employee Reviews

Philippines177 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Selling Avon products is very convenient to do because I can sale it any time i want and their company they have more surprising like they have a gift for every dealer and every month their on sale...what i mean is they have a kind of strategy to convince the costumers to buy their products ....and of course you as a dealer you have to be approachable and friendly always smile...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
it has an excellent quality in lines of perfumes,their beauty and personal care products are safe to use.. highly recommend for women and young women who are seeking for quality beauty products..
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a Supply Chain Specialist and most of my tasks are generating reports which sometimes we do manual using Excel. There are systems in place but most of the time can not generate correct data which we are having problem with it. Management doesn't care for the employees sometimes because they are after the sales.
Salary / Benefits
A normal day starts with a cup of coffee with officemates, talking about work, life and experiences. A lot of opportunities are given, management is very supportive and push you to your potential. It is a global company so a lot of regulatory & process aligned with global standards area applied in the workplace. Hardest part is to adopt to change and transformation however with the change control and change management processes this can be outduel. A great place for a work life balance, lots of tools available that can help grow professionally.
Salary / Benefits
Avon is one of the largest and leading in cosmetics and now they have lots of products to sell. Working with Avon is a great opportunity for me. Working with my co franchise dealer is fun also and i enjoyed selling the products specially if there's new ones
Salary / Benefits
In terms of job its good to work there, they have a good working place, ambiance and good customers co-workers also, and accessible job location, for me.
Salary / Benefits
NICE WORK PLACE. The managers are very hype and serious with their work. every one are very professional. Every staff respects each other and Sales leader
Salary / Benefits
Good products and benefits and i like the perfumes and brassiere. And very presentable and interesting products that can get attention to the consumer
Salary / Benefits
Working here. You need to be energetic, flexible, immediate understanding, Always be kind/smile and have a long patience, memorizing the brochure and other promo also the manager's. You have to do other things. Like me. I am a cashier, staff, costumer service, sometimes im at the bosses position, baggage and janitress. That's not all. There's other things I do there.
Salary / Benefits
I wish that Avon here in Australia will operate again because too many customers are missing thier products.And I really enyoyed working with the company because even mysekf using the Avon products.
Salary / Benefits
has work life balance for employees, gives incentive and bonus..profit sharing for Avon products. Give employees big discount on Avon products. Nice company for retirement. Traininge and seminars are well updated. Business updates.
Salary / Benefits
Lots of things I'ved learned specially on sales and training. KNowledge on sales and communicating with different people. Travelling to give some trainings and to recruit more.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work but filled with a lot of uncertainty due to global performance. Lots of good people and many good friendships formed. Good place to learn and grow
Pros
Flexible work arrangements
Cons
Work processes
Salary / Benefits
Good environment with average benefits and salary. Good workplace for both undergrad and graduate students. Management have good working coordination.
Salary / Benefits
Just for a part time job. It was a necessary part of student to complete at certain sales in direct selling through the help of different companies such as avon.
Salary / Benefits
avon company is nice. i learn lots of knowledge how to handle different attitude of people. i learn more about sales and time management. i enjoy working with my co worker specially my employer .
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to generate BIR forms and how to use an accounting system called oracle. They helped me enhance my skills on how to compute individual and non-individual taxes.
Pros
free dinner
Salary / Benefits
As team leader of Avon I appreciate the daily routine works and advance of collaboration between client meeting ,and update of daily project cleaning especially in inside Production area, I assigned my personnel to the designated area.

And every day from 3pm I assign a group for misting the air inside the production for sanitation. All cleaning process inside the production is my obligation to do.

Monitoring of supplies on monthly request.
Pros
We have a lunch break 12:00-1:00
Cons
Coffee break of 15 minutes
Salary / Benefits
Franchice dealer is the one who purchase products in the Avon Cosmetics Company, and then find good customers to buy your products. You promote your products.
Salary / Benefits
company is productive people are easy going,, the job is easy to work with a team mate,, they are helpful to achieve goals,, management is welling to train their new members
Salary / Benefits
Good working space. Flexible work. Accessible. Employees receive benefits including health card. My work requires shifting due to team meetings happening at night.