AVID SALES CORPORATION

AVID SALES CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun, enjoy and stressful because you have to multi task every time but I really enjoy this kind of work because I learned a lot of things and I've experienced a fun work environment.
Pros
job culture
Cons
slow growth
Salary / Benefits
I worked on this company we have a lot of training about product because had a lot of categories of product like TV, handy cam, camera mobile phone, laptop, and accessories gadgets of electronics in my experience about my job to enhance your knowledge about product and also to communicate the customer how you understand what he need the product they are how you to proper assist
Pros
N/a
Cons
Eight hours
Salary / Benefits
System is not that automated so more paper works Managent is introducing new product/system without training Hardest part is consolidating long standing inventory Enjoyable part is that everyone feels happy at the end of the day
Pros
Having colleagues hwo are helpful
Cons
You have to supply stock request for 41 branches nation wide every week
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of the job is dealing with customer complaints, but the most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to know a lot of people, some of our clients became my friends. and you learn how to handle different types of people with accordance of there culture and lifestyle.
Pros
1 day restday
Cons
healthcare benefits and no delay of salary
Salary / Benefits
This is a job where I had enjoyed alot where I had implemented alot new rules for a better function of all the staff I am working with. I did have fun as if your not working.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
lower compensation
Salary / Benefits
electronics company with many things to learn and good benefits
Pros
appliances loans
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVID SALES CORPORATION?