Aventus Medical Care Inc

Aventus Medical Care Inc Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

A typical day at work as a medical technologist

If you are planning to apply as a medical technologist, some of your workmates are easy to get a long with, especially the people in the laboratory also, some other people outside the lab.The management is quite OK, there is also a salary increase.and bonuses by the end of the year.

Pros

Salary increase, bonuses

Cons

Be prepared for long hours duty, irate patients.

Good

The company offers a very good health benefits for the employees. They also have other other benefits and incentives aside from the ones offered by the government.

nice and busy work place

have a nice and busy work place. i learned how to manage my time and to socialized with other people and work mate, had a nice salary and they on time.

Productive and fun

Aventus Medical Care, Inc. is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly-trained staff. Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity-enhancing wellness.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours working sometimes

The company itself is great and they give great benefits and bonus to their employees. The people are great to be with and the company provides a lot of activities/events for the employees.

Pros

company outing

Ok naman...

Ok naman magwork dun... good work culture. Pangit lang HR nila. Di mo makausap ng maayos. And but overall it’s a great place to work. And the salary btw... common naman un sa nurse

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary

Fun and supportive workmates

It is very nice work place, friendly staff and Doctors. We have teamwork in times of time pressure. We embrace change, easily adapt and excel and we have good interpersonal relationship. The management is very supportive, they give us some benefits and bonus every year ends.

Pros

supportive management

Cons

low salary

Productive and fun workplace

Over all the company is pro-employee and we have benefits and well compensated. The work place is fun and friendly. The most enjoyable part was our interaction with our patients and most of our colleagues are friends. The management was approachable. We can also request at to where clinic we want to stay, the one that is more convenient for us. The only hard part is that our main office is located far from our clinics.

very comfortable environment, good interpersonal co-wokers

I worked in a 8am to 5pm shift. I have learned a lot, improving my interpersonal skills and to lead a group of people. I improved my skills in terms of good communication, giving medications, assisting of patients, and also good relationships with my co-workers. The management is good, every December we received bonus, benefits and extra allowances. My co-workers is like a family for me. We worked as a team and We are happy doing our job because all of us is building a good friendship. The hardest part of my job is the first month in the company because of adjustments in workplace and learning new systems and processes. The most enjoyable part of the job is every end of the year. We celebrate christmas party and received award and extra compensation.

Pros

has a management, co-workers is like my family and friends

Cons

not enough salary for my future and my family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventus Medical Care Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • Aventus Medical Care Inc
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?